Home

Need help ASAP!

This is a discussion on Need help ASAP! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
Rookie

SC_Nole's Arena

OVR: 0
Need help ASAP!

I have a online dynasty, A guy had Texas A&M that just joined my OD randomly b/c I didn't' set it private at first, so I kicked him out. That was before the OD actually got going. We are now in Week 10. Now one of my OD players has to play Texas A&M as a conference game, but it states he has to send the other "User" the invite to the game even when there is no user controlling that team. Haven't had no one control that team sense that random guy joined and I booted him. I don't want this to be a reoccurring theme when any other guys have to play Texas A&M ....

He can't play vs CPU as it keeps telling him to send invite to other player.

What can I do here? Only thing I CAN do is have him not worry about it and when we advance just have it play CPU vs CPU, but what if he looses? That is the problem I'm facing ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2012, 09:31 PM   #2
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Need help ASAP!

Yeah, you're probably going to have to take the risk and advance it.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #3
Rookie

edwvu76's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC_Nole
I have a online dynasty, A guy had Texas A&M that just joined my OD randomly b/c I didn't' set it private at first, so I kicked him out. That was before the OD actually got going. We are now in Week 10. Now one of my OD players has to play Texas A&M as a conference game, but it states he has to send the other "User" the invite to the game even when there is no user controlling that team. Haven't had no one control that team sense that random guy joined and I booted him. I don't want this to be a reoccurring theme when any other guys have to play Texas A&M ....

He can't play vs CPU as it keeps telling him to send invite to other player.

What can I do here? Only thing I CAN do is have him not worry about it and when we advance just have it play CPU vs CPU, but what if he looses? That is the problem I'm facing ...
Can you put A&M on auto?
Old 08-19-2012, 12:52 PM   #4
Rookie

SC_Nole's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwvu76
Can you put A&M on auto?

Nope. I can't do nothing towards A&M ...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »