Home

CPU doesnt go aggressive zone on varsity

This is a discussion on CPU doesnt go aggressive zone on varsity within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #25
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: CPU doesnt go aggressive zone on varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by frnkpw13
if you play offline like me, just delete the patch. i can use no-huddle and the safety play isnt too bad.
The CPU zone aggressiveness issue has been present since the beginning. Deleting the patch won't help it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #26
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: CPU doesnt go aggressive zone on varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
CPU will switch to Aggressive even on Varsity. Just scored 3 TDs on long passes where the safeties started chasing the underneath routes in a Pitt Coach Mode dynasty. Opponent was VT. I switched after the third TD (which was in the 4th) and saw that the CPU did in fact have zone coverage at Aggressive. CPU pass coverage is at 70 I believe. None of them were 4 Verts, either.
the sheer idea that the community has to test these things and pray that their is a fix is really pathetic..i said it before and ill say it again..WHO THE FRIG TESTS THESE GAMES??? i mean who is it??? do they test at all?? is season ticket their beta test? come on man this game is unplayable for the simple fact that i cant find a slider set/difficulty level that CONSISTENTLY gives me a good game of video game football..ill get a good one here and ther but i mean even the sun shines on a dogs a#@ some days...im just really disappointed with this title the past 2 years in a row...

with all these REAL issues i find myself thinking of all the time they wasted developing the HEISMAN MODE.....not one peep about that waste of space(heisman mode) on any of these boards and its for good reason... i swear i should have stuck with my gut feeling when i heard about this mode being IN and infinity being OUT...but i got it for 45 bucks sooo

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »