Home

Online Dynasty - Connection to User has been Lost Before Kickoff

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty - Connection to User has been Lost Before Kickoff within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Online Dynasty - Connection to User has been Lost Before Kickoff

I am in an online dyansty with two others and I have had trouble with the last two games that I have had against another user. I ended up simulating the first one, but the second one I am still trying to see if I can figure something out that will get the game to work.

The problem is that the game pops up an error that says "The Connection to the User has been Lost" every time during the coin flip. I have also had the game freeze up immediately as it loads when you can see an overhead view of the stadium before picking heads or tails.

I have tried numerous things such as bypassing my router and connecting straight to the modem, and multiple different ways of inviting the person to the game, transferring commissioner, etc.

Has anyone else had this experience, or know of this issue and have an idea of how to fix it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2012, 09:46 PM   #2
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Online Dynasty - Connection to User has been Lost Before Kickoff

Maybe one of you is using custom playbooks.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:15 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Online Dynasty - Connection to User has been Lost Before Kickoff

We just had the same issue in our National Championship in an online dynasty. This is what we had to do...

1. Disable Custom Playbooks
2. Open up the ports on your modem
Tcp-53,88,3074
UDP-53,88,3074
3. Go into your modem from your computer, Click firewall..go to DMZ settings, put your XBOX or PS3 IP address in there, Activate or click ok
4. Start the game
5. One of the players hit pause, let the time run out
6. Next player hit pause, let the time run out
7. call time out after each of first 3 plays
8. Let the game run, no button mashing, no hurrying to the line, just let things happen..

It should work for you, if you have any trouble let me know, I got all my information about ports and DMZ strait from EA reps over the phone

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »