Home

Man I need some help with my OD!

This is a discussion on Man I need some help with my OD! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2012, 07:36 AM   #1
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6
Man I need some help with my OD!

Ok so I set up an Online Dynasty and it is going well. Two of the members are father/son both have their own XBOX Live accounts. Last I knew they each had their own Xbox. Well, turns out lil man sold his Xbox and uses dads now but they still have seperate accounts. Problem is they are scheduled to play each other in my online dynasty. How the heck are they going to play each other on the same console and upload the results? Do I need to restart the league or what? Please help me out here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 07:58 AM   #2
Rookie

illini4life's Arena

Re: Man I need some help with my OD!

Don't restart just because the kid decided to sell his xbox. If they can't play just sim the week after everyone who can play does. I guess they'll just have to live with the sim results. If they try to argue that then kick em out because they knew what they were getting themselves into.

COLLEGE
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE UofI
Fighting Illini!

MLB
Dodgers!

PSN: coocath110

OSCFL- Purdue Boilermakers
Three yards and a cloud of dust- Kansas St. Wildcats
Old 08-22-2012, 08:46 AM   #3
Rookie

MaxVPower's Arena

OVR: 0

One of them should set their offline password in the Online Dynasty so they can play eachother on the same console. When I had a roommate we did the same thing. He had an account and I had an account. When we were scheduled to play, we picked an account and played user vs user on the same console after I created and input my password before the game.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #4
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

Can you elaborate on the password thing? sounds like that will save the day. sorry if its a dumb question but I just don't know what you mean by creating a password.....
Old 08-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #5
Rookie

MaxVPower's Arena

OVR: 0

Each user should be able to go to the user list that's usually the first option to the right and select their own name. One of the options is "Set up offline password" or something like that. I haven't done it this year, but I have seen it on there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxVPower
Each user should be able to go to the user list that's usually the first option to the right and select their own name. One of the options is "Set up offline password" or something like that. I haven't done it this year, but I have seen it on there.
When you click on the game to play it, there are a few options. I don't remember them exactly, but the default is "Invite user", but there is also something like "Play vs CPU" and "User vs User". It is when you select "User vs User" that you can put in the offline password. You can see this yourself if you go into your Dynasty and click to play the game.
This is a cool feature, because if there is a time you want to play someone head to head that is normally online, you can do so. Maybe you can do this for your championship game, or whatever other occasion.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #7
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataBull
When you click on the game to play it, there are a few options. I don't remember them exactly, but the default is "Invite user", but there is also something like "Play vs CPU" and "User vs User". It is when you select "User vs User" that you can put in the offline password. You can see this yourself if you go into your Dynasty and click to play the game.
This is a cool feature, because if there is a time you want to play someone head to head that is normally online, you can do so. Maybe you can do this for your championship game, or whatever other occasion.

Awesome guys, I scheduled them on purpose because I thought a little rivalry in the house would be cool but then afterwards I found out the situation. Thanks for the info!
Old 08-23-2012, 03:34 PM   #8
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

Third party here so sorry all the dumb questions. so they found the Offline Password thing. So they just set that and play the game? and the stats get uploaded or what?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »