Home

why is this thread so different?

This is a discussion on why is this thread so different? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2012, 12:39 AM   #17
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: why is this thread so different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsfan7887
How come all your posts are always attacking other members? Just be nice man
It's been a long time since I've attacked anyone for any of their game opinions. And Maryland, you're pretty dense and on ignore.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:44 AM   #18
Rookie

Lionsfan7887's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
It's been a long time since I've attacked anyone for any of their game opinions. And Maryland, you're pretty dense and on ignore.
It's all good man, guess I just haven't seen your posts lately. Sorry
Old 08-23-2012, 10:09 AM   #19
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

I've played nearly 20 seasons of offline dynasty, is that enough cred to allow me to complain?
Old 08-23-2012, 11:04 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 2

man.......the show is probably the best game of its kind! this ncaa game has many flaws...so of course there will be plenty of bashing!
Old 08-23-2012, 11:28 AM   #21
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

It's okay to bash and criticize the game but I cannot criticize someone for like of reading comprehension or spell check. This is the state of the world today. Le sigh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #22
Pro

majesty95's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandchampbaby117
man.......the show is probably the best game of its kind! this ncaa game has many flaws...so of course there will be plenty of bashing!
Why bash? Why can't you just say I don't like it and don't buy it? What hurts more, someone calling you a lazy moron or taking $20 from you?

Besides, the complaints aren't going to the right people. If you're talking directly to the devs, say whatever you want. Buy why come on here and rant like a two-year-old in hopes someone will here you? I mean, wouldn't the EA forums be more likely to get you heard?

Even then, why rant at all? Where has it been proven that that is an effective form of communication? Have you ever heard "you get more with sugar than you do with vinegar?"

People have been on here for years. Has it helped? Those same people are complaining the game is "broke". Isn't the definition of insanity continuously doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result?

Threads like these make me not even want to come on here. There are a a lot of cool users. But the immature, entitled, pessimists get old and ruin the experience.

Like the old saying goes, "If you don't like something, change it. If you're not going to change it, quit complaining about it." Complaining isn't changing anything, obviously...

Twitter - Twitch - Facebook - Website
Old 08-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #23
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by HechticSooner
Okay so I'm into a lot of sports games and so I frequent a lot of the threads here especially The Show and this one. The difference in the two threads couldn't be any greater if they tried! Over there is a certain amount of bitching about the game sure, but mostly its levelheaded discussion and a lot of strategy talk. Let's face it there is a lot more strategy in football then baseball (lets not belabor this as its not the point) yet all the threads here are just bitching about the damn game.

Look people its a video game they all have certain issues but its not like this isn't a decent representation of the sport. Sure certain things could be differentin some ways and there are some bugs that still need to be fixed (and bugs aren't even close to design decisions). I come here for the strategy discussions, and to an extent the levelheaded game discussion at times, but get none of that here. Why?
The Show is to blame. They put out such a solid product that the only things you can discuss is strategy. Unfortunately the same cannot be said about NCAA. There is more to discuss with the game.

Now I'm with you I feel NCAA is solid enough of a game, but it's nowhere near where the show is. Plus it's been years since the guys who love NCAA have had a solid product. With the show its been solid for years, and just keeps getting better.

It's just a different animal with the two. Here is a example.

NCAA had no issues with safety play last year, but we had psychic DB's. Now we have the great read and react DB's but the safety plays has suffered due to it. With the show they address something without hurting another area. The same cant be said with NCAA.

This is why the threads are different. One day it can be the same, but that probably won't happen till next gen.

I would like to add that the complaints can be expressed much more maturely. There is no need for bashing, name calling, or assumptions.

Last edited by Tyrant8RDFL; 08-23-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:48 PM   #24
Rookie

riggs6taters's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
It's okay to bash and criticize the game but I cannot criticize someone for like of reading comprehension or spell check. This is the state of the world today. Le sigh.

A little irony?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »