Home

Do you throw things?

This is a discussion on Do you throw things? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2012, 11:47 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Last time I threw a controller was in 06... I broke another game disc. I decided I needed to manage anger better, so I sold my PS2 and games and started my attempts to chill out.

I didn't play another game until NCAA 11 came out. Played it on a friends 360. Went out and bought a PS3 and NCAA11 about a month later.

I have rage quit several times. Haven't thrown anything yet, though. I usually just go outside and play fetch with my dog...so I guess I do end up throwing things... haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-23-2012, 11:56 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Do you throw things?

I've had this same empty powerade bottle for a couple years that I keep close by when the really absurd cpu cheating starts.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:56 PM   #19
Rookie

Dizezed's Arena

All. The. Time. I've broken 4 controllers on '13 alone. I like the strategy of football and EA Sports' NCAA Football is about as far away as a game could get from actual football.

"OK I've run the ball down their throat 10 times in a row, lets call a play action... Oh look they come out in dime, what surprise!" "Oh look at that receiver 10 yards behind the coverage and wide open. Let me just dump it in over the coverage and..." "NOPE I'MA JUMP 10 FEET IN THE AIR AND MAKE A ONE HANDED PICK, BREAK 6 TACKLES, THEN TAKE IT BACK TO THE HOUSE!!!"

*controller into wall* *fist into dresser* *medical wrap and bandaids onto hand* *off to wal-mart to buy another controller*
Old 08-24-2012, 12:28 AM   #20
Rookie

BLACKjersey53's Arena

OVR: 4

I'll admit to spiking one (or two) controllers in the past. After the second controller split open and wouldn't stop vibrating, I felt pretty bad about it. Like that was the controller's last cry lol. That really hit me. I still get frustrated at times, especially with O-Line play. Having 11 years of offensive line experience, hopefully more to come, I'm extremely picky when it comes to my virtual hog counterparts not picking up blocks and blowing assignments lol.

Last edited by BLACKjersey53; 08-24-2012 at 12:32 AM.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:00 AM   #21
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

I am not much of a controller tosser, I usually punch things. But I've Gronk spiked my Xbox controller twice with NCAA 13 so far. Surprisingly it's still fine, just rattles a bit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 03:07 AM   #22
Rookie

I think moving in the right direction,though painfully slow.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:31 PM   #23
Rookie

Auburn1503's Arena

thrown controllers in the past. The low point was snapping NCAA 06 in half...best thing that could've happened. I was a sucker for the punishment and kept going through all of the crap EA plays. Breaking that disk set me free!
Old 08-24-2012, 03:39 PM   #24
Rookie

Lionsfan7887's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
One of my recent posts in the OT thread shows the results of a bad night at Dark Souls.

And in the past I've hammer tossed PS1 and Genesis controllers. Only once was it over a sports game. Madden 05 I think where I frisbeed the disc into the wall.
I'm sure dark souls has been the death of alotta controllers lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »