Home

new tuner today

This is a discussion on new tuner today within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #73
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: new tuner today

I hope it fix players acting like they can't hear the QB, when it's a freaking home game
Old 08-24-2012, 11:45 AM   #74
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
I hope it fix players acting like they can't hear the QB, when it's a freaking home game
So let me get this right, If you are playing at your home you don't hear the crowd??? Only the defense is affected by the crowd noise??

This is the most gamey mantra I hear some of you guys talk about. I am not saying the way the no huddle is implemented right now is correct 100%, BUT acting like the home field players magically don't suffer the same effects of a loud crowd in real life is completely mind boggling to me people believe this.

Allow the QB to silent the crowd to help with the confusion or something, but saying that the crowd can stay roaring and the home team offense is not affected is flat out living in video game world rather than real life.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #75
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I played one game last night and didn't really notice much of a change. One thing I did notice was that after the last patch the CPU's WR had a ton of dropped balls. I don't recall them having any in my game last night after I DL'ed the tuner. It was only one game, so it could be an anomaly, but I'm going to keep an eye out on that going forward.

Also I had one of my offensive lineman got injured last night. It probably didn't have anything to do with the tuner, but it was the first time that I've seen it in all of my dynasty games.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
So let me get this right, If you are playing at your home you don't hear the crowd??? Only the defense is affected by the crowd noise??

This is the most gamey mantra I hear some of you guys talk about. I am not saying the way the no huddle is implemented right now is correct 100%, BUT acting like the home field players magically don't suffer the same effects of a loud crowd in real life is completely mind boggling to me people believe this.

Allow the QB to silent the crowd to help with the confusion or something, but saying that the crowd can stay roaring and the home team offense is not affected is flat out living in video game world rather than real life.
It's a no huddle glitch. Every time you run no huddle the receivers make the "I don't know what the play is" animation and it slows you down by at least 4 seconds per play
Go Mavericks!
Go Rangers!
Old 08-24-2012, 12:17 PM   #77
Rookie

B Easy's Arena

OVR: 3

I've noticed;

-A lot more drops by both the CPU and myself

-Zone coverage seems to be tighter for the CPU

-The deep ball has been slowed down some, no longer able to chuck it deep on any down and come away with a TD

-User zone coverage is as good as broken. The CPU will throw out routes to wide open receivers, full backs and tight ends all game long if I go Cover 2

-Running seems to be opened up more for both the user and CPU

Just what I've observed in a few games since the tuner dropped.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:30 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanew21
It's a no huddle glitch. Every time you run no huddle the receivers make the "I don't know what the play is" animation and it slows you down by at least 4 seconds per play
For the last time EA has confirmed it is NOT a bug but a design decision to prevent no huddle cheesers online.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:34 PM   #79
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I'm not going to lie, out of the 6 games I played last night, Michigan St was the only one that was able to put up a hell of a lot of points in the 1st half, they had 28 points. It was like that team could do no wrong. If it was 3rd and 16, they would get a 40 yard pass in double coverage OR break a 20 yard run.

All the other teams I played against USC, VT, Wisconsin, GT, Oklahoma didn't score more then 7 points in the 1st half.

Zone defense definitely isn't fixed, because I was able to hit 70 yard bombs against all 6 of those defenses on a regular basis. And most of them were on post routes. Safeties would just turn a blind eye and let the WR run right behind them. I mean WR was so wide open the nearest defender was 20 yards behind him.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #80
Rookie

LastExit's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia

It's a goofy animation because these days offenses don't use vocal calls when either calling plays or changing plays/routes - they use hand signals from the QB or signals from the sideline. You'll only see the QB having to use vocal adjustments with the line.

As far as the tuner, I'm still trying to figure it out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »