Home

What Has Been Your Greatest Experiences Ever With The NCAA Series?

This is a discussion on What Has Been Your Greatest Experiences Ever With The NCAA Series? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 02:14 AM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
What Has Been Your Greatest Experiences Ever With The NCAA Series?

My greatest experiences with video sports gaming have always come when I've played Franchise/Dynacy/Legacy Modes with my best friend and cousin. The way me and my best friend play is that we go head up ALL THE TIME. There is no HUM vs. CPU games. He controls the other team I have to play against and vice versa. So we have to bring it every game. My cousin and I are different. We only meet up if the schedule calls for it.

Well one year, it did...twice. We were both in the Big 12...I was OU and he was Nebraska. This was when the rivalry was still going strong. We went into the 1st matchup undefeated and in the top 10-15. The game was at Nebraska and he won. It took the wind out of my sails and I thought I was done. I was chomping at the bit to get a shot at him i the Big 12 title game...but I had work to do. All the while, I'm pulling for him not to lose.

Long story short, I won out and got my shot at him in the Big 12 title game...epic battle...I score with a little under a minute to go to go up by 1. He get's the ball back and drives it into FG range. I call TO's to ice him...does it work??? NOOOOOOOO...he boots a 45 yarder to beat me for the conference title and a right to play in a major bowl. Two losses to my rival...and my cousin!!! I had a NASTYYYYYYYYYYY taste in my mouth...the type of taste that makes you go into the offseason feeling one or two ways...either you want to retire or you can't wait to get his behind back on the field the next year. Ufortunately, we never got a chance to finish season 2 becaus ehe had to go back to college(no online play back then). But, to me even in losing that was my greatest experince because of how intense it was. man, after it was over I didn't even wanna talk to him for a couple of days lol!

Anybody else with good stories??
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »