Home

Anyone does a top 25 team offline season with real schedule

This is a discussion on Anyone does a top 25 team offline season with real schedule within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 10:54 PM   #1
Rookie

Stats85's Arena

OVR: 7
Anyone does a top 25 team offline season with real schedule

Hello NCAA Football players I'm Stats been playing the series since 2007 I been doing my own season with the top 25 teams ranked on the game (make it's more fun) will start doing it this week my team is Texas (always been) also will go 4 a upset here or there after that a 64 team playoffs (all games @ neutral stadiums) championship game in Miami All games will be on All-American Settings 12 Min. Qtrs (with custom sliders for stats). Neutral site game will be @ that UNLESS it's not on the game in that case it be @ another place of my choice (example Notre Dame vs Navy @ UMass since the Ireland stadium is NOT on the game). Halftime and Final scores will be post 2 see. Big game previews will be posted 2 see who ya think will win. I be upload big play moments 2 easportsworld. If anyone have any questions that be fine
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »