Home

what type of blocking effects Draw plays?

This is a discussion on what type of blocking effects Draw plays? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 02:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
what type of blocking effects Draw plays?

since finding out the Draw, both QB and HB is easier to run vs heisman AI, than traditional run formations(mostly cause the AI comes out in spread out defensive formations, rather than stacked in the box) ive ran it alot but in my recruiting preferences im trying to figure out which type of blocking is actually used during those plays

cause the OLINE in real life drop back in pass block, even tho its a running play and their ability to sell it as a pass block is what makes it more effective.

but how is the game developed? should i scout run block experts or pass block

oh and i REALLY hate the fact the FB and TE are grouped...theres easily room for 2-3 more lines of positions on that menu GUI to give them their own line and preferences, cause im sure most ppl want blocking FB and receiving TE

Last edited by eival; 08-26-2012 at 02:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »