Home

After Playing Madden Ball travels slower than man in NCAA 13

This is a discussion on After Playing Madden Ball travels slower than man in NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 06:47 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: After Playing Madden Ball travels slower than man in NCAA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomymac23
Talk to anyone who's played in their first game in the NFL and I guarantee you they will have a different opinion. College is much more slower than the NFL. (Meaning the players speed). If your talking about no huddle then yeah some teams have a much more uptempo game, but I'm speaking of simple ball speed and reaction times that are unrealistic. Like I said I'm having fun with the game, but it seems as if guys online in particular (the ones that are undefeated or one loss guys) are simply using exploits and glitches in the game to mask skill and that's terrible. The offensive guys having no separation and no real control over the WR, TE as I do with my LB and CB is off. Sorry if you dont see it. I do and that's what places like this are for. If you dont like what's being said dont read it and dont comment.

TMAC
So... "agree with me, or don't comment?"

Sounds like a rousing discussion.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:41 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

College football the pace is faster in certain formations but it does not have much to do with the speed of the players. Where as the NFL's speed can be seen as it relates to the players no matter what type of formation is used.
MLB:New York Mets
NFL:San Francisco 49ers
Old 08-27-2012, 01:45 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunders45
So... "agree with me, or don't comment?"

Sounds like a rousing discussion.
No if you don't like what's being said enough to "Care" then dont read nor comment. I could really care less if you agree. I know what I'm seeing and I dont need anyone to tell me I'm not seeing it. I'm really wanting to know if anyone else has noticed routes where the CB or LB jumps the route in amazing fashion, so much so they are out in front of the TE or WR running their route ahead of them. LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »