Home

another thread on the Option.

This is a discussion on another thread on the Option. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #1
Rookie

jj06's Arena

OVR: 0
another thread on the Option.

sorry...i know this is the 100000000th thread on the option, but wtf EA. I started a dynasty with Navy earlier. First game was against Notre Dame. I expected to lose or either win by a couple points, but i didnt even f'n score.

Linemen and linebackers were in the backfield EVERY TIME before I could even get a pitch off. I knew it would be a challenge going against the bigger ND team but Jesus it shouldn't have been that lopsided..

I know im beating a dead horse here but hopefully EA sees enough of these threads to do something about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 05:03 AM   #2
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Re: another thread on the Option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj06
sorry...i know this is the 100000000th thread on the option, but wtf EA. I started a dynasty with Navy earlier. First game was against Notre Dame. I expected to lose or either win by a couple points, but i didnt even f'n score.

Linemen and linebackers were in the backfield EVERY TIME before I could even get a pitch off. I knew it would be a challenge going against the bigger ND team but Jesus it shouldn't have been that lopsided..

I know im beating a dead horse here but hopefully EA sees enough of these threads to do something about it.
I've never had that many problems with the Option. There are Option plays that work and some that don't always work. But you can effectively run an option offense. I have a Georgia Tech online dynasty on all american with AuburnAlumn's slider set and an OS roster update from about three weeks ago. And I'm doing fine running the triple option offense. And I know that there are plenty of other people on these forums that have successfully run the option teams.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:52 AM   #3
Rookie

jj06's Arena

Re: another thread on the Option.

I have another dynasty with Tech as well..the option works better with them because they have better athletes than the military academies.

but i find myself using goal line formation runs and non-option runs out of the flexbone to move up the field

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »