Home

Are there any more tuners or patches in the works?

This is a discussion on Are there any more tuners or patches in the works? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Are there any more tuners or patches in the works?

I am going to hold off starting a dynasty until the game has no more updates because I don't want to adjust sliders once I start. Any news on if there will be any changes coming or are we all set to go?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 01:21 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
I hope so. To at least fix the deep ball issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-29-2012, 01:53 PM   #3
Rookie

prd689's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Are there any more tuners or patches in the works?

Another bug when the tuner dropped was the inability to play with your custom playbook in practice. Hopefully they fix this as practice is HUGE for me in our OD.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:53 PM   #4
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

i'm not going to act like i know, but besides a couple things people are constantly harping on, such as "the deep ball issue", there aren't really any malfunctions that would garner a patch.

i'd be fine if they tuned things here and there along the way, but major issues to be fixed?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:07 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
i'm not going to act like i know, but besides a couple things people are constantly harping on, such as "the deep ball issue", there aren't really any malfunctions that would garner a patch.

i'd be fine if they tuned things here and there along the way, but major issues to be fixed?
At this point, I'd almost wish they said they were done patching and tuning the game OR give us a list of what issues they are working on.

There are a couple work arounds for the deep ball issue that require a mixture of sliders and coaching tendencies edits, but for the most part, I can get past that issue.

However, I haven't gone into dynasty yet so I don't know what issues lie in there. I hear teams are only playing 11 games and the top 25 and stats engine are all way out of whack. But I doubt they address that anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0
They won't address the 11 games thing as its been broken for years.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I am going to hold off starting a dynasty until the game has no more updates because I don't want to adjust sliders once I start. Any news on if there will be any changes coming or are we all set to go?
Probably not, there is rarely more than 1 for NCAA. Support sucks and if you read the bottom of the patch notes from the NCAA website they said they will "see if there is a need for another patch" so that's a no. Since the same people work on madden and ncaa, madden is out so ncaa is stepchild.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:02 PM   #8
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa13
Probably not, there is rarely more than 1 for NCAA. Support sucks and if you read the bottom of the patch notes from the NCAA website they said they will "see if there is a need for another patch" so that's a no. Since the same people work on madden and ncaa, madden is out so ncaa is stepchild.
There are almost always more than 1 NCAA patch. I'm pretty sure there were 4 last year.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »