Home

Would you buy NCAA 14 or a title by another company if....

This is a discussion on Would you buy NCAA 14 or a title by another company if.... within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
View Poll Results: Would you buy NCAA 14 or a title by another company?
If the Competition had features +more comparable to NCAA 63 53.85%
NO, Im die hard EA 11 9.40%
Hell yeah, Im sick of NCAA and the glitches/bugs/freezes/disconnects 43 36.75%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2012, 10:08 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Would you buy NCAA 14 or a title by another company if....

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSmooth
License schmicense... If I owned a game company and could call the shots, I'd just make a game with little to no licenses but go all out with the ability to customize...with the Internet being what it is, some group if really dedicated nerds will make nearly flawless looking unis for all the college teams within a week of release and everyone will download it.
What you mean to say is everyone on this website would download it while the majority of your users pass because they can't play as their favorite team out of the box and you go the route of All-Pro 2k8 (one and done).

I wish the poll had an option for "If you liked the on field gameplay better". I would vote for that.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:57 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

I would buy both, the 2k football games they released in the early 2000's are still to this day the best football video game ever created. In NFL 2K4, they did more than EA did 5 years before. It had features like a highly elaborate franchise mode, the VIP "crib", custom playbooks, a much better realistic playbook for each team (different kinds of runs, play-actions, etc.), and an amazing presentation. This was in 2005, think of what they could do in 2013.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:49 PM   #19
Rookie

OmahaKnights's Arena

OVR: 0

After dealing with the past 3 years, yes. 11 was all dragons all game, 12 was all power running, and 13 is so screwed up that I don't even know where to begin.

I'll miss a lot of the stuff that EA did right, namely some aspects of the presentation, but overall, I think it's time for a change. EA's grown complacent.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:04 PM   #20
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Seeing as how football is the only sports game I own that is an EA product....yeah, I probably would, and I don't care about online.

MLB 16 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 18
Old 09-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

i would stick with EA. would like to see bad snaps (snaps going over QBs and Kicker's heads)...and well...VT better at blocking punts (in NCAA 12 i played against VT using GT and they never even attempted a block or when they did they never even got close even though i never protected against a block) and a more realistic dynasty mode (have coaches discipline players for various off the field infractions...i.e. not attending classes to serious allegations)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 09:24 PM   #22
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

I'd buy the game that played better on the virtual field of play. It wouldn't even need other features, presentation or anything. I'd play a game with stick figures running around if it had better reprensentation of offensive / defensive line play than NCAA 13 has.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »