Home

Any word yet on the Uniform Store update, including the newly uncovered uniforms?

This is a discussion on Any word yet on the Uniform Store update, including the newly uncovered uniforms? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What conference has the best team uniforms?
ACC 2 7.14%
SEC 6 21.43%
Pac-12 13 46.43%
Big Ten 4 14.29%
Big 12 1 3.57%
Big East 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
Rookie

CUTigersorDIE's Arena

OVR: 2
Any word yet on the Uniform Store update, including the newly uncovered uniforms?

I was wondering if anybody read anything or heard anything about when the Uniform store will finally open up, releasing the already uncovered uniforms?
#[color=Orange]GO[color=Purple]CLEMSON #GOSCSUBulldogs #2018CFBNationalChamps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
Rookie

ChangeUp106's Arena

Re: Any word yet on the Uniform Store update, including the newly uncovered uniforms?

Only word that we have gotten is that new uniforms will "begin appearing next month." That was said in August. I asked them if they meant the beginning of the month or the end, but did not get a response.

Hopefully this is their #1 priotirty right now since the demand is so high. I know I personally am holding out on starting any career modes until the new UMass unis are in.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Any word yet on the Uniform Store update, including the newly uncovered uniforms?

For me, they have until NHL comes out to release uniforms or I will trade it in. If they add correct uniforms during that time, then I'll keep NCAA 13.

It's stupid resaoning, but as someone who is dying to start a new Mizzou dynasty with the new look I can't keep putting it off.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:18 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

I am hoping by the end of this week. They really have no excuse to not have them out already. We already know they have had Mizz, Rutgers, Tex A&M done since July. They claimed to be in the know with many other schools too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »