Home

soooo when are the new uniforms coming in the uniform store???

This is a discussion on soooo when are the new uniforms coming in the uniform store??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #57
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: soooo when are the new uniforms coming in the uniform store???

Any default uniforms will be free. I don't know why people feel like they are entitled to every one off jersey that teams wear. If you buy a home jersey of your team to start the season you don't demand an alternate for free. It takes time and money from the company to program the new uniforms into the game. We pay for the time and money put into it during the development cycle. Anything that happens after the normal cycle is extra to the company. We don't have to pay for the regular uniforms just any special ones you want.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 09-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by btrapp
It not the athletic departments job to tell ea, it's ea's jobs to find out. There's nothing wrong with you buying a uniform if you want. It's your money. I just don't buy in to the fact that they HAVE to charge extra for them. Updated uniforms in a sports game should be expected, not a special bonus we have to pay for.
Burger King doesn't HAVE to charge extra for cheese on your burger either but they do.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #59
Rookie

Bigmac612's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
Any default uniforms will be free. I don't know why people feel like they are entitled to every one off jersey that teams wear. If you buy a home jersey of your team to start the season you don't demand an alternate for free. It takes time and money from the company to program the new uniforms into the game. We pay for the time and money put into it during the development cycle. Anything that happens after the normal cycle is extra to the company. We don't have to pay for the regular uniforms just any special ones you want.
Personally i dont believe in paying anything extra after i paid $65 for your game...especially things that should already be included...there not "special" uniforms...they are alternates...that should already be in the game...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-03-2012, 09:42 PM   #60
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmac612
Personally i dont believe in paying anything extra after i paid $65 for your game...especially things that should already be included...there not "special" uniforms...they are alternates...that should already be in the game...

That's understandable. I most likely wont pay for any alternates or special uniforms but I will hold EA to their statement that the default uniforms for teams will be added or fixed.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 09-03-2012, 09:44 PM   #61
Rookie

lsutigernosaint's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmac612

This is correct. Paying for alt's is ridiculous. The game costs $65. I shouldn't have to spend another dime on something as simple as correct uniform choices.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 09:51 PM   #62
Rookie

BFig's Arena

OVR: 2

Regardless here, i have a feeling it might be tomorrow. It makes sense, most teams have debuted them so why not release them? They shouldn't just let the store sit there vacant. If they plan on charging for some of them, time is money.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:57 PM   #63
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

I agree that releasing some of them this week would be smart business. The excitement for college football season is as high as it will get all season for all but about 5 or 6 teams that may play for the National Title, so now is the time to cash in, so to speak, if you're EA.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 09-04-2012, 04:11 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rick_14
Burger King doesn't HAVE to charge extra for cheese on your burger either but they do.
So basically your saying that having authentic uniforms on a NCAA licensed football game is an extra that should be paid for outside of the games retail price. Sorry, but i disagree. If i'm paying full price, I expect authenticity to be a given. Your low expectations for this series is what allows them barely improve the game from year to year and leave tons of legacy bugs in. Instead of fixing last years issues and improving the overall experience, EA decided instead to come up with new and interesting ways to milk it's loyal customers. But I guess your cool with that right? After all, it's just cheese.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »