Home

No Huddle "Glitch" Costs Guy the Game

This is a discussion on No Huddle "Glitch" Costs Guy the Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #25
Rookie

crazytoledo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: No Huddle "Glitch" Costs Guy the Game

I haven't had an issue with the no huddle fiasco because when you lineup right before the noise animation you just audible into the same play (even if it starts the animation it abruptly ends it) and then snap the ball. There's literally no delay and it works perfectly, no idea how people haven't figured that one out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #26
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5

On the other end of the spectrum, since this seems to be centered around "cheese", one can argue the people complaining about no huddle just wanted more time to set their nano-blitzes. Think about it.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:03 AM   #27
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze88
Until you remember no one plays 15 minute quarters like they do in real life. On 5-8 minutes, proportionally it should take 5-7 seconds like it did previously. The game has never truly represented to no-huddle correctly with varying tempos and subs between plays, but what we had was as close as we could have gotten. For all the excuses and the it takes x amount of seconds in real life nonsense, did it ever occur to you that huddling, i repeat, huddling takes less time off the clock than running no-huddle now. What it your defense or justification for that?
So how would your logic determine the right amount of seconds a Qb should have in the pocket in Ncaa 13. Ive heard on average 4 seconds is good IRL, but that's in 15min quarters. See what I did there? It takes 7 seconds to get out of the huddle after picking a play even if you pick a play in 3 seconds you're already at 10. I cant remember if there is a automatic run off. If I remember correctly your last statement is completely false.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
So how would your logic determine the right amount of seconds a Qb should have in the pocket in Ncaa 13. Ive heard on average 4 seconds is good IRL, but that's in 15min quarters. See what I did there? It takes 7 seconds to get out of the huddle after picking a play even if you pick a play in 3 seconds you're already at 10. I cant remember if there is a automatic run off. If I remember correctly your last statement is completely false.
Hey since it's only 1/3 of the time if you play 5 minute quarters, let's take off 2/3 of the time you get for the play clock too. That leaves us with 14 seconds to find a play, get to the line, make adjustments, and get the snap off. Where else can we cut time because the game isn't 15 minute quarters?
Old 09-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #29
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rick_14
Hey since it's only 1/3 of the time if you play 5 minute quarters, let's take off 2/3 of the time you get for the play clock too. That leaves us with 14 seconds to find a play, get to the line, make adjustments, and get the snap off. Where else can we cut time because the game isn't 15 minute quarters?
Loving the smart*** answers. Neither of you addressed to real point of the post. How do you justify or defend the fact you can huddle and get a play off faster than no-huddling? You can't which is why you are both sidestepping the issue because I am right. Let's do this both ways too. 17 seconds on 5 minute quarters is 41 in real life, nothing but delay of games for no-huddling. Anyway I'm stooping to you two, address the question this time. How do you justify or defend the fact you can huddle and get a play off faster than no-huddling?
Edit: And while I'm at it, this one as well: On the other end of the spectrum, since this seems to be centered around "cheese", one can argue the people complaining about no huddle just wanted more time to set their nano-blitzes. Think about it.

Last edited by Haze88; 09-06-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 9

This whole issue should be fixed. It is pretty much impossible to run a two minute drill now. When the game is reduced from 15 minute quaters to 5 then the no huddle feature should be around 3 to 4 seconds. 1 to 2 seconds if running the exact same play. AND NO CONFUSSION IF IT IS A SPIKE BALL. Also, that stupid i cant hear the play call was the wrong animation to pick. Correct me if im wrong but isn't there a look to the sideline animation that basically all teams do when they run no huddle? If i can pick a play faster than running no huddle then something is wrong.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:16 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Didn't people on here say there was a way to cancel out the "I can't hear you!" animation by doing something like audibling to a play and then canceling out of it???

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 04:56 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 3

I've been able to skip the animation sometimes by pressing the audible button, then hitting cancel right away. It doesn't always work, but enough to help out a bit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »