Home

Is this normal?

This is a discussion on Is this normal? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is this normal?

I just had a very strange game with my rtg hb. Every time they handed off to me I would get hurt for a series or two and be back on the field only to have it happen again just for a few plays. This went on through the whole game I basicly only had the tail end of the 4th Q where I didn;t get hurt. My injury raiting is good somewhere around 80. so I don;t see why all of a sudden I get hurt every play. I basicly only touched the ball 5 or 6 times the whole game because I was hurt almost every running play. It seems to happen in every game now. I have not played a single game where I do not get hurt less than at least 5 times a game and lost my first game because of it in ot. we were down by a td in ot and had a first and goal on the 5 i take the handoff and get basicly to the 1 inch line and it happens again i get hurt and for some reason we fail to get in from the 1 inch line since im out of the game.

Last edited by truffleshuffle; 09-05-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is this normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by truffleshuffle
I just had a very strange game with my rtg hb. Every time they handed off to me I would get hurt for a series or two and be back on the field only to have it happen again just for a few plays. This went on through the whole game I basicly only had the tail end of the 4th Q where I didn;t get hurt. My injury raiting is good somewhere around 80. so I don;t see why all of a sudden I get hurt every play. I basicly only touched the ball 5 or 6 times the whole game because I was hurt almost every running play. It seems to happen in every game now. I have not played a single game where I do not get hurt less than at least 5 times a game and lost my first game because of it in ot. we were down by a td in ot and had a first and goal on the 5 i take the handoff and get basicly to the 1 inch line and it happens again i get hurt and for some reason we fail to get in from the 1 inch line since im out of the game.

Sounds like herpes...you've been out getting some strange haven't you?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »