Home

Being Wisconsin Badgers Online

This is a discussion on Being Wisconsin Badgers Online within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Being Wisconsin Badgers Online

Hey y'all just wondering what people are doing with wisconsin this year playbook wise. i created my own playbook which is basically a 1 back offense with a little pistol shotgun and I. Playing online i have been held to a unusually low PPG this year. Ussually I'm 21+ but this year i am sitting at about 18. I know that you have to run alot because of monte ball and I do but I become so dependant on the Run that he throws enough guys in the box and blitzing to where my run game dissapears about halfway thru. Im Just looking for a new playbook to use, Something with alot of running but also has good pass plays to switch it up occasionally. any help would be appreciated thank you all!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 11:00 AM   #2
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Being Wisconsin Badgers Online

You kind of answered your own question in a way. If you are running so much that the guy is bringing extras into the box make him pay. Mix in more pass plays. I don't think the playbook is the problem, then again I never think a playbook is the problem. I feel like posts and outs are deadly in this game so run more of those just to make him respect the pass.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »