Home

I just got prompted for a tuner update on the 360

This is a discussion on I just got prompted for a tuner update on the 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2012, 11:38 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: I just got prompted for a tuner update on the 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
They patched in the INfinity Engine. They also made it so when you score a TD you can go jump in the stands. Just played a game a few minutes ago where my guy scored a TD...got up off the ground and started doing the "Rerun Dance"...and got flagged!!! I'm telling you...HOT FIRE!!! Thanks EO Spawts!
Lul - THP is drunk with frustration

I'm about to vent off to EA chat window. I've reached my breaking point for NCAA 13. Really sad.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

Maybe its because I bumped threshold to 100, and all of the sudden the game is wide open again, like its reversed.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 6

Just downloaded the patch and played a Coach-A-Game contest. What I noticed was that there were zero freezes in this game. Although I have not ever experienced a system lock-up during a freeze, I have seen numerous freezes during previous games - some lasting as long as 5-6 seconds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #52
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
They patched in the INfinity Engine. They also made it so when you score a TD you can go jump in the stands. Just played a game a few minutes ago where my guy scored a TD...got up off the ground and started doing the "Rerun Dance"...and got flagged!!! I'm telling you...HOT FIRE!!! Thanks EO Spawts!

So, what does "They patched in the Infinity Engine." Is that a good thing? Are the sliders fixed?
Old 09-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #53
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
So, what does "They patched in the Infinity Engine." Is that a good thing? Are the sliders fixed?
If you read the rest of his post, you can easily see it was just a joke. The Inifinity Engine is the game engine that Madden implemented this year for more realistic physics. It won't be in NCAA til next year.

Not too sure about the sliders though.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:39 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
If you read the rest of his post, you can easily see it was just a joke. The Inifinity Engine is the game engine that Madden implemented this year for more realistic physics. It won't be in NCAA til next year.

Not too sure about the sliders though.
Got it, thanks. I got my hopes up thinking EA patched something that made a huge difference. This game could be the best if EA took the time to make gameplay better. I have read some people think this is a great game, but I don't know how people can say that. I wish I have had the same experience. I think this game is worse than 12 and I though that was bad. Oh well, maybe next year I am that guy who enables EA to keep putting out crap because I buy the game year after year hoping to get a good football game cause this is the only game I play. I have been playing this game since the 90's and thought with the new generation they would be putting out some a** kickin games. I put in 2006 from my ps2 the other night and realized the new PS3's are not compatable with the Ps2. Thought to myself, man I am screwed, can't even get a good football game.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #55
Pro

OVR: 11

P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
Got it, thanks. I got my hopes up thinking EA patched something that made a huge difference. This game could be the best if EA took the time to make gameplay better. I have read some people think this is a great game, but I don't know how people can say that. I wish I have had the same experience. I think this game is worse than 12 and I though that was bad. Oh well, maybe next year I am that guy who enables EA to keep putting out crap because I buy the game year after year hoping to get a good football game cause this is the only game I play. I have been playing this game since the 90's and thought with the new generation they would be putting out some a** kickin games. I put in 2006 from my ps2 the other night and realized the new PS3's are not compatable with the Ps2. Thought to myself, man I am screwed, can't even get a good football game.
Got so depressed reading this, i realized i feel the same way, wonder if dr phil has any advice for losers like us...
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 10:27 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm still depressed. Bored on a Friday night after watching some college football - probably again tomorrow. I got one sticking problem and it's the DB glitch - if that was cured/fixed - I don't think I'd ever stop playing NCAA 13; the base is that good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »