Home

Injuries off - Dynasty

This is a discussion on Injuries off - Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #1
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29
Injuries off - Dynasty

Does anyone else play with injuries OFF in dynasty? I did some testing and after simming several seasons I finally get QBs who throw for 5000+ yards and defensive ends/DT's that get 16+ sacks a season. I've also inputted my custom coach tendencies (like Oraeon has) and it works great. When I had injuries ON I would only get 1 or 2 QBs that throw for 4000+ yards.

Is it realistic? No. You won't get that stud backup to emerge after the starter gets an injury but the stats come out great. The RB stats seem perfect since in '12 and '13 the distribution is better as well as YPC. With injuries OFF i still only had 3-5 RB's have more than 300+ carries. It did not explode to like 500 carries or something.

So, just wanted to know what you sim players do in your dynasties with injuries.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 02:05 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Injuries off - Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
Does anyone else play with injuries OFF in dynasty? I did some testing and after simming several seasons I finally get QBs who throw for 5000+ yards and defensive ends/DT's that get 16+ sacks a season. I've also inputted my custom coach tendencies (like Oraeon has) and it works great. When I had injuries ON I would only get 1 or 2 QBs that throw for 4000+ yards.

Is it realistic? No. You won't get that stud backup to emerge after the starter gets an injury but the stats come out great. The RB stats seem perfect since in '12 and '13 the distribution is better as well as YPC. With injuries OFF i still only had 3-5 RB's have more than 300+ carries. It did not explode to like 500 carries or something.

So, just wanted to know what you sim players do in your dynasties with injuries.
You might be onto to something. Can you turn injuires on for your game and then turn it back off for simming?
Old 09-10-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
You might be onto to something. Can you turn injuires on for your game and then turn it back off for simming?
yep, it's controlled through dynasty house rules and can be changed anytime. However it only affects the two teams playing so injuries would be kind of lopsided.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #4
Pro

Speedy_Bronco's Arena

OVR: 7

The game simulation is MUCH more realistic with injuries off. I have also noticed alot LESS upsets in dynasty mode with injuries off, sure things like Boston College going on the road and beating USC still slip a little, but all in all, Much more realistic with injuries off rather than on.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

The game simulation is MUCH more realistic with injuries off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »