Home

Cheese plays

This is a discussion on Cheese plays within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Cheese plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by pembo0630
Here's something to try in practice. I've been running these two plays intensively since NCAA 08 and across multiple teams (still use the Mizzou playbook though).

Shotgun formation (Mizzou/Spread)--> Horizontal and Corner Strike work almost every time. Make sure you choose the corner strike that sends the halfback and fullback underneath in opposite directions and not the one that only sends the halfback. Both of these plays are great for rollouts as there is an underneath RB running a short out and a receiver running a crossing route. You are almost guaranteed two options to throw to, both running the same direction with one underneath and one deep. Against zone coverage, Corner Strike to the crossing receiver is easily 25 yards a pop. It is also very effective against corner and safety blitzes.
its shotgun spread formation? and are those the play names i want to put it in my custom playbook

Last edited by Allworld; 10-03-2012 at 03:22 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »