Home

What happened to the crowd?

This is a discussion on What happened to the crowd? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
Rookie

Ohiostate96's Arena

OVR: 0
What happened to the crowd?

Playing as FSU..... the crowd is incredibly quiet. They never really chant "defense" or do any of that stuff. I have crowd volume set to 100, yet i'm still not getting a loud crowd. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to fix this? Please let me know...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What happened to the crowd?

don't thiunk the FSU crowd ever did chant defense.....they normally do the Tomahawk Chop and War Chant on 3rd downs to rally the defense. and as far as the crowd being quiet....think it might depend on who ur playing and how much you are winning by (think crowds get louder in closer football games rather then blowouts). i am playing as FSU as well and i noticed the crowd quiet the 1st two games (against FCS teams) but got louder during the Clemson and Miami games

Last edited by seancass38; 09-17-2012 at 09:30 AM.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:45 PM   #3
Rookie

prd689's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What happened to the crowd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiostate96
Playing as FSU..... the crowd is incredibly quiet. They never really chant "defense" or do any of that stuff. I have crowd volume set to 100, yet i'm still not getting a loud crowd. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to fix this? Please let me know...

Turn crowd volume to 100. Turn all other sounds down to like 10. Now turn the volume up really high on your TV. Problem solved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »