Home

Refuse to play this until they FINALLY patch the hurry up WRs cant hear glitch

This is a discussion on Refuse to play this until they FINALLY patch the hurry up WRs cant hear glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 03:33 PM   #17
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Refuse to play this until they FINALLY patch the hurry up WRs cant hear glitch

How many times does this have to come up? This is neither a glitch nor a bug. It is a purposeful design decision to slow down the No-Huddle in order to make the game play a bit better.

Is the animation the best choice? No. I personally think the animation they chose is a big design flaw, but it is a design decision and not a glitch or bug.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:06 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Refuse to play this until they FINALLY patch the hurry up WRs cant hear glitch

Might not be a bug, but it's an extremely poor design choice. As was mentioned, a hurry-up no huddle offense actually takes longer than calling a regular play. It kills the 2 minute drill, which is a huge part of football. I'm surprised more people aren't bothered by it.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #19
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

OVR: 7

Wouldnt it be awesome if a team in real life could catch a pass 20 yards down field and instantly be set with a brand new play as soon as they hit the line of scrimmage. oh and how isnt the home crowd gonna be loud after completing a 20 yard pass for a first down? i seen justin hunter do the i dont know the pkay signal at least 5 times on saturday and we were at home.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:25 PM   #20
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Watch the falcons no huddle, at home, tonight?

Just wondering.
I used to think this "can't hear you" thing was realistic, but it really isn't. I tried a dynasty with New Mexico, who averages about 10 people per home game, and my guys still couldn't hear. It's a complete joke that even with a SR QB, three SR WRs and a JR (RS) RB, which I've had in another long dynasty that I'm doing, that they still do this animation at home. It's especially crazy that they do it before a spiked ball play. I've never seen the players at Oregon or Oklahoma act like they can't hear a play call when they run the no-huddle. I never saw it at Kansas while Mangino was there either. And most of those teams were horrid. Very rarely is a team unable to get a play off while the clock is winding down due to a guy walking 5 steps towards the QB, holding his hand up to his ear, then slowly walking back to his spot. ESPECIALLY when there's a spike ball play called.

I never play online, so the fact that some loser who exploited the no-huddle online made EA put in this awful animation just ticks me off. Why does it need to be there offline? Who cares if I want to exploit the CPU? They exploit me doing the no-huddle offense, why can't I return the favor?

Keep making your excuses, but this animation is a complete joke. I don't even run the no-huddle anymore because I can get a play off FASTER just going to the play-call screen. How is that realistic? It's not physically possible for a team in real life football to huddle up, call a play and get to the line and hike it faster than a team running a fast paced no-huddle. It's just not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baccVols
i seen justin hunter do the i dont know the pkay signal at least 5 times on saturday and we were at home.
Did it take him 10 seconds to figure out the play? Did he walk slowly towards the QB, hold his hand up to his helmet, then nod, then slowly walk back to his spot?

Doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
It is a purposeful design decision to slow down the No-Huddle in order to make the game play a bit better.
Why doesn't the CPU have to deal with it then? Why does my no-huddle offline need to be slowed down but the CPU's doesn't?

Last edited by BA2929; 09-18-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:37 PM   #21
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

OVR: 7

Actually bray ignored him then bombed it into the stands 9 of the next 10 plays. Which is unrealistic too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 04:42 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
It's not a glitch if it was put in intentionally.
yes it is a glitch. this even happens to me at home which should plain not happen. an this should only happen in places there are known for there loud crowds
Old 09-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 0

Does anyone know if it's possible to correct this problem by just deleting your gamplay tuning or is the patch that totally destroyed the no huddle forever embedded into your game once it's downloaded?
Old 09-18-2012, 06:32 PM   #24
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfeev
Does anyone know if it's possible to correct this problem by just deleting your gamplay tuning or is the patch that totally destroyed the no huddle forever embedded into your game once it's downloaded?
Yes you can. The no-huddle is only linked to the patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »