Home

18th and still no uniforms for ps3.

This is a discussion on 18th and still no uniforms for ps3. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2012, 11:06 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Mat helmets. Why can't they not make them?
Old 09-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #34
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: 18th and still no uniforms for ps3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE LOVER
Probably haven't figured out how to remove the gloss in game.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:00 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

Where do I go to download the uni pack? I'm looking on the Playstation Store but cant find it. Thanks for the help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2012, 01:09 PM   #36
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rls22jr
Where do I go to download the uni pack? I'm looking on the Playstation Store but cant find it. Thanks for the help
You do it in-game. On the main menu screen, go to the Team Management. Uniform Store is the first option.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #37
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Michigan
I already knew. Doesn't change the fact I was still disappointed Michigan needs these updates- B1G logo patches on both home and road jerseys. NEW Home and Road jerseys that they wear. The new home ones have a small Maize Block M on the back above the name. The road ones have no "elephant tusk" piping on the sides anymore. They just have some Maize piping on the shoulders and on the back under the nameplates. A blue block M is also above the names. B1G logos need to be added to the 25yd lines, and also B1G patches need to be added to EVERY B1G team. It's a conference rule now that every team must have them. I think it is also some kind of unspoken NCAA rule since literally EVERY team in FBS I've seen this year now has their conference patch. PAC-12, MAC, ACC all of them.
Actually I believe the B1G was just the last conference to do what pretty much all the other conference have been doing for years. The SEC updated their look this past year as well. Expect these to be adressed later rather than sooner, major uniform changes will be adressed first (Michigan has yet to wear their white jerseys this year, but by the end of the year a lot of players were wearing the tendril jerseys).

The fields won't be updated, why that tidbit was posted in a uniform thread is beyond me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE LOVER
*Matte helmets (also you have a double negative in your sentence, I'm fairly certain you are complaining about them not being correct based on your previous complaints), they can make them, the only problem they tend to have is at night and that doesn't apply to all of them.

You have to rember some do shine to an extent; Oklahoma State's all have a sheen to them, but are clearly not your standard helmet shell.

And to all those complaining about certain updates missing:

Practice patience, they are going to be releasing additional packs in which many uniforms will be added. Not everything was going to be covered in the first pack, and you have to realize that a greater importance is placed on completley new uniforms. Calm down and enjoy the game, the updates will come eventually (and they will automatically be added in ongoing dynasties so you don't have to wait to go ahead and start those).
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 09-19-2012, 06:20 PM   #38
Rookie

jaylu0204's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm kinda ignorant to the uni store. What was today's update? What was included? I have to buy them? Are new/alternate unis in the game? Etc...

Please fill me in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »