Home

Dynasty User VS User Against CPU

This is a discussion on Dynasty User VS User Against CPU within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Dynasty User VS User Against CPU

I don't think I'm crazy. Last year when there was a User vs User game in Dynasty, there was an option to play the game vs the CPU. I'm not sure under what conditions this was available, but I know I saw it. We just had a situation where both parties wanted to proceed by having one team play vs the CPU, and we could not find the option to make this work. Has this disappeared from NCAA 13?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Dynasty User VS User Against CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataBull
I don't think I'm crazy. Last year when there was a User vs User game in Dynasty, there was an option to play the game vs the CPU. I'm not sure under what conditions this was available, but I know I saw it. We just had a situation where both parties wanted to proceed by having one team play vs the CPU, and we could not find the option to make this work. Has this disappeared from NCAA 13?
It sounds like you're talking about a multiplayer offline dynasty, of which I have no experience. If you're talking about an OD (and maybe it's similar in an offline) the guy not playing has to put himself on AP (autopilot) and then the other guys gets the option to play the CPU when he pushes A on the "play game" button in the main OD menu.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 09-21-2012, 04:02 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Dynasty User VS User Against CPU

Yes, I did mean OD. The user couldn't put himself on AutoPilot, maybe that was the issue. We had just restored a Dynasty that had issues and reinvited people. maybe it was an Autopilot issue after all.

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »