Home

hurry up offense BS

This is a discussion on hurry up offense BS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
hurry up offense BS

Has anyone else noticed that the hurry up is almost pointless in NCAA this year. ALot of times ill come up to the line and take like 10-15 seconds before the snap to make sure I have the best play for the situation but alot of times i just wanna get to the ball and hike it immediatly to catch the other user in the middle of picking a play or in a particulal defense which plays to my advantage. But!!!! even if i do call hurry up and run the same play for a quick snap the QB always makes a signal and no matter what one of your players will not hear and will move and take atleast 5 seconds to reset. I know thats not a whole lot of wasted time,but enough time for the defense to switch its look or change the current Defensive play with takes away the quick snap. I run a very basic pistol no huddle offense(New Mexico custom playbook) with the Washington Huskies. Alot of quick hitting passes to the TE with the WR's Stretching the field all to set up the Pistol Power Run game. I will admit alot of the time ill be reading the defense and changing my routes or play accordingly but alot of times ill catch a D in a 4-4-3 when i have a 3wr package and i will run the deep ball off a quick snap but my reciever will move making me unable to hike and in that time they will switch to a nickel defense. Still a mismatch in my favor with 4 lbs on the field but not at much as a pass play against a 4-4. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this unfortunate little problem with the no huddle Offense. Besides like every year with the linebacker making picks when they are 10+ yards under where the WR is running his route i have no other complaints about this game. Good luck out there men
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: hurry up offense BS

press X then LT when your receivers start moving around with the "I can't hear you" animation. This is only for Xbox, there's one that works for PS3 out there somewhere if you would look. But I've had no problems, just before you hot route, press X and LT, this re-starts the play.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

beating a dead horse
Old 09-25-2012, 12:50 AM   #4
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

The search button is your friend.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 09-25-2012, 01:09 AM   #5
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1

hit x then LT when he starts pointing and crap, for PS3 it is square then L2 or whichever the backone is
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 09:37 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

we have definitely beat the dead horse on this one, but where it really hurts is at the end of the game trying to beat an opponent, it takes 7 seconds to hike the ball after a first down.

cost me a chance at a win.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #7
Rookie

I just came here to specifically post about this. It makes it fruitless to run a hurry-up. And it NEVER happens to the computer. Why in the hell should my personnel not be able to hear each other when I'm playing at home and I'm up by 40+ points??
Old 09-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #8
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

This has been mentioned many times already. We have an impressions thread as well. Please use it.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »