Home

NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.99)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.99) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #25
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.

I'll probably get this. I use Wisconsin in my Dynasty and I play Nebraska every year so this will be worth the tiny $2 sum.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 06:07 PM   #26
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 13 - Adidas Strategy Pack 2 Available Now (PS3, 360) - 160 MSP ($1.

this is so awesome for me, and my Husker dynasty. being able to mix it up, at least a little, with the new uni's is something brand new entirely for me.

my black helmet is going to see some serious use.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #27
Banned

raul24NDLAL12's Arena

OVR: 0

I love ND new Uniforms pretty sick looking.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:07 PM   #28
Rookie

brianski71's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
I'll probably get this. I use Wisconsin in my Dynasty and I play Nebraska every year so this will be worth the tiny $2 sum.
This is my problem with this whole deal though....you can't change your opponent's jersey in online dynasty. I'd be eating all these cheap packs up if I could change my opponents into some of these sick alternates that are coming out....I really don't understand why you can change your opponents' uniforms in offline, but not online dynasty, since unlike NHL. it's the exact same mode. So, since I don't play with any of these teams, it'd be a waste.

And, I'm with everyone that really wishes that they'd correct all of the "normal" home and away uniforms that are outdated in the game first. Currently, I'm at Bowling Green in my online dynasty and they got some sick new uniforms this year that I'd like to use....

However, I really can't complain about more uniforms being added to the game. The more the merrier.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:32 PM   #29
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
Did they fix the nasty brown-colored helmets, that happens to ND during night games? Until that's fixed, I'm keeping my money in my pocket, EA.
They "fixed" it in a way by including the helmet in the 1st strategy pack. It's all gold but it's made of the same "material" as their shamrock helmets from last year which looks pretty good at night. The normal gold helmets still look bad at night, but the strategy pack 1 helmets look way better at night.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 09-26-2012, 07:34 PM   #30
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

No pictures in this thread yet? I am disappointed in you os!

Enjoy the ride and there's a Pimento taco - a Pimentaco - in the glove box.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #31
MVP

jello1717's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
this is so awesome for me, and my Husker dynasty. being able to mix it up, at least a little, with the new uni's is something brand new entirely for me.

my black helmet is going to see some serious use.
I hear ya! I've always used Michigan in my offlines and I love our traditional uniforms. But this year, I have a new helmet, 3 new jerseys, and new colored pants and I like it soooo much more. Now, since I play Wisconsin fairly often and Nebraska and ND every year, I'll definitely get this new pack.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #32
MVP

jello1717's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
No pictures in this thread yet? I am disappointed in you os!

Enjoy the ride and there's a Pimento taco - a Pimentaco - in the glove box.
There's a link to a bunch of pictures of them in the 1st post.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »