Home

stopping user blitz with mlb?

This is a discussion on stopping user blitz with mlb? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
stopping user blitz with mlb?

We play in a online dynasty and it appears that one of our players has figured something out. Their LB's average 7-10 sacks a game as a team and this is ruining the rushing yards for the other team. The quarterback obviously ends up being sacked for anywhere between 50-75 yards and the running back for the cpu team is also held to under 20 yards most games. He says that the cpu seems to be able to line it up(I Form) and run against him but not if its out of the shotgun. What kind of settings can we change to help with him not being able to do this. I don't want to ask them to stop because I want them to be able to play without holding back(I hate when you can't play a game the best way you know how) so are there anything we can adjust? Threshold is at 60, we are on Heisman with pass block at 100 for cpu and rush defense at 40 for user.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
Pro

Speedy_Bronco's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: stopping user blitz with mlb?

Nano-Blitzing. The dude is nano-blitzing. He's using an exploit. There's no possible settings that stop Nano-Blitzing. You gotta kick him from the OD.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

The only way to stop it is to tell him to stop being a douche. If you don't want to do that, then he won't stop (and your sliders can't stop him either).
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 09-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy_Bronco
Nano-Blitzing. The dude is nano-blitzing. He's using an exploit. There's no possible settings that stop Nano-Blitzing. You gotta kick him from the OD.
Isn't nano-blitzing when he gets the sack pretty much right away? He has a number of players with sacks, and he sends different players. He blitzes alot. Is there anything to make the computer pick up on it and throw the ball?
Old 09-27-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 1

i thought sacks decreased passing yards? if the qb leaves the pocket then its running yards?

when he sacks the opposition are they running option, spread? he may call the right formations/personnel for the formation/personnel he is facing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 11:39 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
i thought sacks decreased passing yards? if the qb leaves the pocket then its running yards?

when he sacks the opposition are they running option, spread? he may call the right formations/personnel for the formation/personnel he is facing
I think it counts as passing yards in the NFL and rushing yards in the NCAA. Dont quote me on that though.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #7
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by niles08
I think it counts as passing yards in the NFL and rushing yards in the NCAA. Dont quote me on that though.
I can't speak for the NFL as I haven't seen a game in over a decade, but sacks are rushing yards in college.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »