Home

God Mode

This is a discussion on God Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2012, 12:17 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: God Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy_Bronco
Nope. Never happened to me before. I also honestly think that SJSU didn't break 6 tackles on a single reception. One final thing. It's San Jose State. Play better D. Unless your Umass or something.
Obviously you didn't see the replay he posted.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by packersfan4eva
Obviously you didn't see the replay he posted.
Given that replay he posted, I'd be shocked if he didn't have the strip ball gameplanning on. Especially the last tackle animation are basically only triggered by the strip ball gameplan.

Edit: now I just saw his edit.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:46 AM   #11
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1

I've seen the broken tackles thing happen, but as you said it is usually with the aggressive setting on for Stripping the ball
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2012, 01:48 AM   #12
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

What he failed to tell you about that replay is that the WR in question was Adrian Peterson's brother. That's Cleophus "The Beast" Peterson. He been doin stuff like this since he was 11 years old. I was saw this dude drag the whole neighborhood while playing Kill The Man!!! So, I'm not surprised by what I just saw.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:48 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wow, I've came back from big deficits before, but I never have had that big of a comeback against me.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:30 PM   #14
Pro

Haze88's Arena

OVR: 5

I have accepted that this is inevitable at least once per game. God forbid EA allows you to pitch a shutout. It seems like whenever I get close to doing it, all of a sudden the same o-line I have torched all day are all Top-5 picks and all the skill position players are Heisman candidates vs an FCS team. One day you'll be rewarded for playing well in the 1st half, until then get used to it.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:16 AM   #15
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Had this happen to me today...I was up by 17 points, their QB couldn't hit an open man to save his life, then come 4th qtr he hits pass after pass...I lost it by a touchdown.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 11:32 AM   #16
Rookie

pembo0630's Arena

OVR: 2

It does seem sometimes that certain teams in certain games are predestined to win.

In my 9th season as Cincinnati (6-0), I was heading into a game with 3-4 Temple. It was close throughout, but I intercepted the ball with the lead and 1:05 to play. I thought the game was over. Instead, I ended up punting and they scored on the last play of the game after calling a timeout with 1 second left. It was a 69 yard hail mary.

One of the reasons I've stayed away from Heisman mode is the fact that instead of making the opponents better, it seems to make your players a lot worse. Dropped passes, ridiculous missed blocks, awkward throws and the inability to tackle. I hope they fix this in NCAA 14.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »