Home

Madden Title Update #3 set to drop Oct 16th...Where is the support for NCCA Football?

This is a discussion on Madden Title Update #3 set to drop Oct 16th...Where is the support for NCCA Football? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Madden Title Update #3 set to drop Oct 16th...Where is the support for NCCA Footb

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
It was to some degree if you changed coaching strategies to 85/15. But I am not going to go through the exercise of deleting patches, unplugging my internet each time I want to play, edit coaching tendencies again when someone at EA could probably go and change this in minimal amount of time. Its just flat out laziness on their behalf.
No kidding, we shouldn't have to do go through this much testing to get the game to work right. I remember last season you and I were still trying to figure this game out well into the season, maybe even after. I eventually gave up playing 12 cause I couldn't get it work right. EA came out last year and said they couldn't fix the tendancy issue so they were going to wait until 13 to fix it. Well they fixed it, but what about all the other issues we keep complaining about. The slider problem as well as the deep ball problem was obvious last year too. How much money do they make on these games and can't get it right. Well, here I am again, unable to play 13 cause of the same issues.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:37 PM   #34
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden Title Update #3 set to drop Oct 16th...Where is the support for NCCA Footb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
Are you saying they will come out with another patch? If so that would be awesome, but I don't know that I have ever seen a 4th patch in the NCAA series. I could be wrong.
Hes making a joke since the thread is NCCA instead of NCAA.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 10-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #35
Rookie

Cynick's Arena

OVR: 0

The lack of attention this game is getting from EA is almost certainly caused by the fact that, I've heard from several sources, there is no NCAA team, this game is done by the Madden team now. And they broke Madden too, which is taking all their time because it's the flagship, NCAAFB is just a fishing boat to them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #36
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynick
The lack of attention this game is getting from EA is almost certainly caused by the fact that, I've heard from several sources, there is no NCAA team, this game is done by the Madden team now. And they broke Madden too, which is taking all their time because it's the flagship, NCAAFB is just a fishing boat to them.

That would make sense since we aren't hearing a peep out of them.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I wish they would just be quick about it. Never thought I'd say this, but I hope the series does get cancelled if they are just going to release a broken product each year with no intention of fixing the issues. It would save us all alot of time and frustration.
And Money.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:14 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoops737
And Money.
Don't mean to sound like a rich arrogant bastard, but the $60 means nothing to me, its less than a round of golf and a nice cigar....the time is much more precious. I'd pay $500 for a great college football game because I'd get 500 hours of fun entertaining gameplay out of it.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan14
I get what ya means. Dang wish your were 360 could use a guy like you in mine. That's why I strictly play OD where the commish strictly enforces sim play.
iF YOU GOT SPACE invite me to your OD. Gt is in description I was in the PowerHouse OD here on OS and the commish quit -____-
Old 10-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
I'm pretty sure patches and working on 13 is dead for the EA dev team, they might be working on 14 already?

I would be surprised to see NCAA series to die soon. It's been downhill since going nextGen

EDIT: Does anyone know if NCAA 06 will WORK on an XBOX 360?
It does work i have it but you cannot be on xbox live at the same time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »