Home

Coaching Carousel CHEAT SHEET

This is a discussion on Coaching Carousel CHEAT SHEET within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Coaching Carousel CHEAT SHEET

Hey guys I have recently been playing in my single player online dynasty and wanted to know which jobs were coming open at the end of the year. A big list is not made available by the game but with a little help I was able to track it down.

I have attached a excel file HERE

On the last week of the season (before you advance to the coaching carousel) go view the current coaches contracts. Put an X in the "Under Contract" field of the spreadsheet for any team that coach is not in the last year of his contract.

Now you advance to the coaching carousel. Go and see which teams have signed extensions for coaches who's contracts ran out. Put an X in the "Signed Extension" field. Once this is complete you have a list of job openings for the season. Just look for teams that do not have X's in either field.

You may not qualify for all the spots but at least you are no longer completely shooting in the dark wondering what jobs are open.

Last edited by PocketScout; 10-13-2012 at 05:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »