Home

Pac 12 Schedule in Dynasty

This is a discussion on Pac 12 Schedule in Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2012, 02:29 AM   #1
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Pac 12 Schedule in Dynasty

I am Arkansas in the online dynasty...Tell me if I am crazy, but it looks like I am headed to the Pac-12 championship game...It looks like Stanford only has 7 conference games....I'm I right? Auburn being a user team lost this week to Cal in a Pac 12 game, and I won my Pac 12 game this week..With Stanford being a CPU team, I dont know the result of the game until we sim to the next week...But rather Stanford wins or loses their game, I still should be in the Pac 12 game, correct? My 2 Pac 12 losses were to Stanford, and Auburn... I have 1 more win than Stanford, and Auburn has another loss cause their loss to Cal this week. I thought I had no shot at the Pac 12 game, and then looked at Stanford's schedule and they only have 7 conference games...Just wanted someone to confirm I am not crazy, and that I will be indeed headed to the Pac 12 Championship game...Thanks

The schedule below is Stanford's schedule...Auburn and Arkansas are the only non-original Pac 12 teams on Stanford's schedule
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PAC 12.jpg (159.2 KB, 57 views)

Last edited by TN - BRAVES FAN; 10-13-2012 at 02:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #2
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Pac 12 Schedule in Dynasty

It's hard to help if we don't know you're entire conference and not just one division. I'm WKU in a dynasty and left conferences as they were, meaning that the Sun Belt would have 9 teams. Every team plays each other for 8 conference games but somehow the game only gave UL-Lafayette 7 games leaving out one opponent. I can't remember who it was but UL-Lafayette is a user team so I'm kind of pissed about it. So, yes it can happen but as it stands now you're in no matter what Stanford does. Now, I have a question....why Arkansas & Auburn in the Pac-12???
Old 10-14-2012, 02:19 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by football200414
Now, I have a question....why Arkansas & Auburn in the Pac-12???
Yeah, seriously. If you're gonna do something that weird, you deserve to have something weird happen to your schedules. It's a well established fact that changing conferences messes up schedules, I am stunned anyone is still surprised enough by it to make more threads about it.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:23 AM   #4
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17

I made it to the Pac-12 game and lost...Won the Holiday Bowl...We changed around the teams to balance out the users in the conferences...Why else would we move teams around? Kinda seems like common sense to me...Basically, the USC guy was already USC before me and the Auburn guy joined, and we both wanted to be in a conference with him...With protected rivals on, we get a chance to play him twice a year...No sense in being a fan of your team and having to play the CPU all the time when you can change the conference teams around to balance things out if you want...I was Arkansas cause I picked a good team...I didn't feel like having to take time to build Tennessee up...I stayed in the SEC the first 2 yrs and then changed over to the Pac-12.

Last edited by TN - BRAVES FAN; 10-15-2012 at 02:26 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »