Home

Onside kick logic

This is a discussion on Onside kick logic within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Onside kick logic

This is on area where i think there is a MAJOR flaw... The cpu just doesnt execute onside kicks correctly at all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #2
Banned

Lekcots11's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Onside kick logic

well with the new onside kick rules, its hard for anybody to execute an onside kick
Old 10-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #3
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Another thing about onside kicks, sometimes i find it insanely difficult to recover an onside kick if im the receiving team, one game the cpu pulled off 3 successful onside kicks against me because my players all just dove next to the ball without grabbing it.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #4
Rookie

Reguardless of the rules...the cpu always kicks a line drive right to a player...donesnt put any bounces on it or anything. Ive never seen an onside recovered by the kicking team
Old 10-23-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
Another thing about onside kicks, sometimes i find it insanely difficult to recover an onside kick if im the receiving team, one game the cpu pulled off 3 successful onside kicks against me because my players all just dove next to the ball without grabbing it.
I've seen this way too many times. Same thing happens during fumbles. Players just dive at the ground and don't even try to get on top of the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2012, 03:38 PM   #6
Rookie

Honestly, I just sim the on-side quick when the CPU tries against me (or when I know it's coming) - makes it way less "wacky".

I had a game where they recovered 3 times in a row with my hands team in and have simmed ever since.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »