Home

Beating my roommate..then, 3 turnovers on my last 3 possessions and...

This is a discussion on Beating my roommate..then, 3 turnovers on my last 3 possessions and... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2003, 10:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Beating my roommate..then, 3 turnovers on my last 3 possessions and...

What the heck is going on, i'm whipping my roommate with my lowly Buffalo's in our dynasty 24-0 at halftime. So, i'm nice, i dont keep pounding him, i slow it down and try and get some yards with my full back and halfback..punt a couple times..4th quarter. he scores a couple times..i'm not worried yet. At this point i think the score was 24-10.

3 min. left..and i return a kick off, fumble on the 25..he scores a TD

2:30 left..i get the ball on the 30 or so, throw a pass on a fly route cuz he blitzes his safety, and its a horrid pass outta no where. INT!! returnd for TD.

2:00 Return the kick off to the 40 or so..start marching down the field, i toss one to the TE and bam first down..NO he fumbles..and the other team recovers.

now i'm scroowed and just totally steaming mad cuz i had the game in hand and play it safe but i get 3 drives in a row with turnovers out of no where..where as i picked him clean all game with 4 INTs..ran all over him and shut him down completely.

WHAT GIVES?? does this game always let the losing team come back? No matter what it always seems like the losing team gets some crazy surge in the end.

sorry about the long post. hehe..still a fun as hell game..next time i'll just go for the kill the whole game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2003, 10:53 PM   #2
L*v* *nd H*n*r t* M**m*

mazhirui's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Beating my roommate..then, 3 turnovers on my last 3 possessions and...

Hehe, I think your problem is that you were playing with Buffalo. You can expect to see more turnovers with a bad team. Yours just happened to come at the worst time. Three turnovers in one game for Buffalo is a GOOD day!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »