Home

Well Guys this is it right here

This is a discussion on Well Guys this is it right here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2012, 11:30 PM   #65
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Well Guys this is it right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmanmu
TarHeelPhenom -

What do you have your auto subs set at? I am going to use your recommendations, but don't want to be plagued by the disappearing player syndrome. Thanks for all your good work!

Thanks bro...as far as stamina and auto subs are concerned...I have the stamina ratings really low and auto subs to match. I don't know them by heart off the top of my head and I am at work right now. So, I will post them tomorrow.

But, what I can say is this...you won't see the disappearing player syndrome occur. What you will see is players being subbed all over the field...depending on number of plays, length of drives etc of course. When the guys get tired you can visibly see them huffing and puffing lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 02:44 AM   #66
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Thanks bro...as far as stamina and auto subs are concerned...I have the stamina ratings really low and auto subs to match. I don't know them by heart off the top of my head and I am at work right now. So, I will post them tomorrow.

But, what I can say is this...you won't see the disappearing player syndrome occur. What you will see is players being subbed all over the field...depending on number of plays, length of drives etc of course. When the guys get tired you can visibly see them huffing and puffing lol.
I did stamina edits last year with RBs and DLs and it worked great, but I never saw huffing and puffing lol. Maybe it's something they added this year gonna test this out soon!
Old 11-12-2012, 02:46 AM   #67
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I could go on a long diatribe about this but have to go to work soon. I totally agree with this; the roster ratings have as much to do with this as anything. The problem is that EA will NEVER rate guys properly because of the backlash of people whining, "Why is Barkley only a 90 overall...that's BS?" when in fact, he still has one of the top overalls in the game.

Roster edits need to be made, but made smartly so that small schools don't get screwed. Size and athleticism are what separate guys from UTSA versus guys at UT. The small school guys can be just as smart, proficient in technique, and skillful as big school guys. They are either "too small" or "too slow" or "not strong enough". A roster truly made to reflect this and spread the ratings out would take this game to a new level.
Excellent post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:45 AM   #68
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
I did stamina edits last year with RBs and DLs and it worked great, but I never saw huffing and puffing lol. Maybe it's something they added this year gonna test this out soon!
Yeah man it's hilarious when that monkey jumps on their backs...and they all do it...and you also notice a slow down in their speed as well. Sometimes, you will see a cut scene where the guy is on all fours struggling to get up.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:02 PM   #69
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Yeah man it's hilarious when that monkey jumps on their backs...and they all do it...and you also notice a slow down in their speed as well. Sometimes, you will see a cut scene where the guy is on all fours struggling to get up.
Yeah you going to have to post that, I never seen it before.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:25 AM   #70
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

Quote:
I've seen them slow down on long runs in last year's game so yeah that was in there with STA edits. I'm not gonna have time to test anything this weekend but I will next week. Post some vids I'm interested in seeing that lol.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:14 PM   #71
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Hey guys finally back, had some medical problems got diagnosed with a pinched nerve in my neck. Anyway had to get some NFL fix the past couple days while resting, but back now and ready to get to work!

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2012, 08:50 PM   #72
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Hey guys finally back, had some medical problems got diagnosed with a pinched nerve in my neck. Anyway had to get some NFL fix the past couple days while resting, but back now and ready to get to work!
Don't ever let it happen again. I was worried sick. Good to have you back. Now get to work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »