Home

Fast LB always gets sack when blitzing

This is a discussion on Fast LB always gets sack when blitzing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2012, 10:18 AM   #17
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Fast LB always gets sack when blitzing

The issue is the AI. Exploiting the AI is different than Oregon exploiting UTSA offensive line. In years past I could run Dime Man Cover 2 and still stop the run the majority of the time. Not so realistic.

As for 13 sacks...that guy would have got one warning and then booted if there was nothing I could do to sliders to fix it. In the end, it all comes down to how you enjoy the game. To each their own, I guess.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyed
The issue is the AI. Exploiting the AI is different than Oregon exploiting UTSA offensive line. In years past I could run Dime Man Cover 2 and still stop the run the majority of the time. Not so realistic.

As for 13 sacks...that guy would have got one warning and then booted if there was nothing I could do to sliders to fix it. In the end, it all comes down to how you enjoy the game. To each their own, I guess.
A warning for running a simple blitz play. He did not even adjust the guy. It was one play he called and sounds like it could have been easily stopped. You people are hilarious. So when a team runs a blitz that works all the time the refs should stop the game and tell them to stop running that blitz play or they are going to get booted from the game. FAIL
Old 11-09-2012, 10:40 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

There are a few ways to block the A- gap biltz.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:06 PM   #20
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettylittlesmiles
A warning for running a simple blitz play. He did not even adjust the guy. It was one play he called and sounds like it could have been easily stopped. You people are hilarious. So when a team runs a blitz that works all the time the refs should stop the game and tell them to stop running that blitz play or they are going to get booted from the game. FAIL
Yep, you're right. 13 sacks in a game happens all the time. It is agame so some nonsense is expected. As i said before. To each their own.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #21
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Oops didn't mean to like. Stupid phone.

Anyways. It's a video game. You're suppose to make the right adjustments to stop it. If I were a coach at a school and I ran a blitz and it work 98% of the time and the O didn't adjust why would I stop running the play? So Oregon v USC both coaches were cheesing like a mofo on offense. Chip goes for it on 4th down. He is a cheater as well I guess.
You're comparing apples to oranges as Buckeyed did a great job of pointing out. before this goes back and forth to no go end for anyone of us I'll stop right here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

i dont know man... if he is just calling a regular play, and none of his other LBs can accomplish this, maybe its just an extremely good LB lol. now if he is getting this with every LB then he has found a play that abuses the A.I.

maybe tell him to limit using the play to keep it sorta "realistic"... but its a game so there are limitations on what can be done to keep games "realistic"

IMO if he isnt using a Glitched play that could work with anybody just let him ball... and pray that LB leaves after 3 seasons lol.

Old 11-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #23
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
HAHA everything is cheese or an exploit. Have you tried pinching your line and keep your half back in to block? Obviously if he is doing it the middle will be wide open so throw a slant pattern. HAHA Cheese. You guys must be horrible at this game to even think it is cheese. Dumb
Im guessing the player in question is doing this against the cpu.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:42 AM   #24
Rookie

PDOGEMP 88's Arena

OVR: 3

if he is getting all these Sacks with the same LB, then he is only picking 1 Def Play the whole game and that is NOT SIM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »