Home

NCAA Football 2006 and NCAA 13 comibined..

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 2006 and NCAA 13 comibined.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2012, 09:28 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 2006 and NCAA 13 comibined..

I love the strategic aspect of last gen. On Heisman the CPU would be creative and make great adjustments. They would try to draw you offside on 4th and short. Go for it on 4th and goal sometimes. It was crucial to use O-line adjustments. And I LOVED the matchup stick. Added great tactical aspect to the game.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:13 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9

I know this is a little off topic but I picked up NCAA 2007 last night. Unbelievable how well it played game play wise. The AI on All American attempted a fake FG, and the AI secondary was much better than what it is this year. I actually saw 3 PI calls. Two on the defensive side and 1 on the offensive side. EA really needs to go back to these older titles and see the things that they did right and get those over to NCAA 14.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:46 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 14

Too me NCAA 2006 was the greatest to be played so far. So far in this gen the only one I've really liked was 2011. Being able to celebrate so much and recruit easy was brilliant. Also this years I like but seriously whatsup with the tackling system? My players are pushing them into the endzone and not grabbing onto them like in real life. EA need to seriously take out Teambuilder. Seriously stop being so lazy please and just add the FCS teaems. Picture building up FAMU or App State and now with custom conferences we can realign the FCS teams into the FBS. Another thing NCAA 2006 was also so great because of the great teams you had all over the coferences.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »