Home

Couple of Things

This is a discussion on Couple of Things within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Couple of Things

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I was just thinking about stuff I'd really like in future NCAA's.

1. Ability to import team builder teams AFTER year one and not having to remove another team.

2. Ability to edit your stadium, facilities, athletics. After every year, depending on how well you do, you earn money. You can add seats to your stadium increasing stadium atmosphere if you're selling games out. Increasing your academics could increase players awareness or something like that. Facilities give you better training results.

3. Ability to edit your uniforms while in dynasty.

4. More player equipment. Not a big deal, but it'd be nice.

5. Players getting in trouble should come back but I don't think it will since the NCAA made EA take it off the game.

6. Positions depending on offense. My team for instance runs the spread option (GT) so we don't use any TE's. Give us the ability to remove that position giving us more room for other positions.

7. Let's us use different school logos. EA has a weird obsession with Tech's Buzz logo even though our primary is the interlocking GT.

8. Over haul the option. The option is useless in its current state and it makes it impossible to have a realistic dynasty with my school. Fine tune the overall gameplay. It feels clunky and glitchy at times.

9. Infinity engine!

10. Update player models and overall graphics. Put in Madden and then NCAA and they're worlds apart.

11. Medical redshirts

Last edited by GruffyMcGuiness; 11-21-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #2
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Couple of Things

Most of these issues have been brought up numerous times here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ishlist-forum/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »