Home

Is NCAA 13 worth the money, in my shoes?

This is a discussion on Is NCAA 13 worth the money, in my shoes? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2012, 10:05 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Is NCAA 13 worth the money, in my shoes?

yeah, Dude 12 is waaay better. Seriously. save yourself some cash and get 12.i agree it,
Old 12-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #10
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

OVR: 0

Hello! If you are an NCAA football fan, I would strongly suggest NCAA 11 for the PS2 if you have access to one (or a PS3 if they are backwards compatible) The Current generation games just are not good games, simply put. Limited features that dont work for the most part, unrealistic gameplay that cant be fixed via sliders, Horrible menu set up (so much stuff to naviagte through, and it takes forever to load menus) and I honestly think they offered this game for 45 dollars at so many retailers brand new because they were admitting that they were releasing a terrible product that was maybe one baby step ahead of ncaa 12.

The last generation systems are a lot better in my opinion. But maybe thats because thats what I'm used to. Maybe if you started in NCAA 13, you would love it! But, I also enjoyed the Demo, then got the real game and was really disappointed.

My verdict on NCAA 13: pass
Old 12-08-2012, 06:07 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 14

If you haven't played a sports game outside of EA this generation, then you might like this game.
I've been playing sports games since 10 yard fight came out, and this is the first game I've ever played where I had to mute the game and turn on some music.
Empty graveyards are more lively then an unranked home team getting a huge upset over their most hated rival and ending their hopes of a perfect season.
No atmosphere in a college football game...
Well, maybe if they had offensive pass interference, or big plays from special teams like blocked punts, or real home field advantage. Oh wait, they don't.
The worst thing EA could have done, the one thing that took my mind off how horrendous football video games have become since EA got the football monopoly.
Lee Corso....he isn't even in the game anymore!!!
Stay away from this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »