Home

In-Game Tips Question

This is a discussion on In-Game Tips Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
In-Game Tips Question

When the game is loading, typically there are two Coaching Tips which appear on the screen. The other day, I saw a Tip which provided a Controller Key Sequence for accessing the dynamic player ratings during the course of the game. Unfortunately, the Tip disappeared before I could write down the Controller Keys to use to access this data.

Does anyone know about this feature and how to access it?

Is there a complete list of Tips available anywhere within the game and is there a way to access all Tips?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #2
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: In-Game Tips Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art01
When the game is loading, typically there are two Coaching Tips which appear on the screen. The other day, I saw a Tip which provided a Controller Key Sequence for accessing the dynamic player ratings during the course of the game. Unfortunately, the Tip disappeared before I could write down the Controller Keys to use to access this data.

Is there a complete list of Tips available anywhere within the game and is there a way to access all Tips?

Thanks
I have never seen this one but it sounds interesting. I saw a tip the other day it I looked useful but of course I didn't finish reading because I caught it too late. I did a search online for NCAA 13 Coaching Tips as well as the Power Tips but got no results. It's amazing how they give you an in game manual yet they fail to explain about 60-85 percent of the game and it's features.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art01

Thanks
never saw this tip, hope someone can come in this thread that has seen it before.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:25 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
I saw it too. Don't remember it though.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I read the tips all the time before the game starts. I have already known most of them. What you are describing just sounds like it shows you who is hot or not. "Dynamic" is just used instead of hot or cold. I could be wrong, but that is what it sounds like you are explaining to me. To see who is hot or not you do it pre-snap and it shows which players are cold and which are hot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

anyone know how to do it
Old 12-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #7
Pro

richmondn96's Arena

OVR: 4

I believe it is R2 pre snap plus moving the right stick in some direction-might be up.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #8
Pro

Pielet's Arena

OVR: 12
R2 + RS down

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »