Home

Looks Like All Teams will be present Next Year

This is a discussion on Looks Like All Teams will be present Next Year within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2012, 12:22 AM   #17
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Looks Like All Teams will be present Next Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by grabursock55
Yes, almost every last gen game all the way back to at least ncaa 2001 had FCS teams that were able to be used in dynasty mode.
In 2001, you played the 1-AA season alongside the 1-A season, I know that for sure While there were only about 20-40 1AA teams (HBCU and Ivy league teams only). In more recent installments (2004-2011 for PS2) there was about 80-90 FCS teams that you could swap in place of an existing FBS team and use in dynasty. I was in the middle of an FCS dynasty for PS2, until today, when my PS2 randomly broke.... so now I'm going insane without my Maine dynasty! AHHHH
2001 was the one I was thinking then. I just remember not understanding the difference between 1-A and 1-AA and wondered why I was number 1 and not playing for a national title.

Also loved being able to pick playoffs in the old NCAA Games. I think they need to run the 1-AA season alongside the 1-A including recruiting and everything else that goes along with it.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 12-18-2012, 12:56 AM   #18
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Looks Like All Teams will be present Next Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKHardee
I would pay $80 for NCAA 14 if they included the FCS... at least the schools form the auto bid conferences! I'm a Coastal Carolina Chanticleer fan and it would be awesome to play as them, leave the Big South Conference for the SoCon or CAA and then leave them for the Sun Belt or something like that. It would be awesome.
Actually, this year the Pioneer Football League was the only one that didn't get an AQ bid to the playoffs, but they will get one next year so all conferences will then have an AQ bid (aside from the Ivy League and SWAC which don't participate in postseason football). I got the info about the PFL receiving an auto bid from wikipedia and it doesn't appear to be cited so I'm not certain of it's accuracy though.

Steelers: IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII
Penguins:1990/91, 1991/92, 2008/09, 20015/16, 2016/17
Pirates:1909, 1925, 1960, 1971, 1979
Panthers (FB): 1915, 1916, 1918, 1929, 1931, 1934, 1936, 1937, 1976
Panthers (MBB): 1927/28, 1929/30

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »