Home

Stuff id hope to see in NCAA 14 or 15 same for Madden!

This is a discussion on Stuff id hope to see in NCAA 14 or 15 same for Madden! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Stuff id hope to see in NCAA 14 or 15 same for Madden!

Merry Christmas Everyone i dont know if there is a wish list thread yet. I know NCAA 14 is still in development and i dont know how much time it would require.. Or rather they can get them in or not..but there are a few things id hope to see in NCAA and Madddn 14

#1 Bring back Imported Draft Classes for use with Madden back by popular demand with a new and improved system allowing for bigger classes to hold the 300 plus who enter a draft every year allowing for real life UDFA's from major schools to FBS schools.. U decide the fate of the next NFL stud or dud.

#2 Bring Back FBS teams. I hate seeing FBS southwest bring back the real FBS schools and allow there players to be imported to madden as well... See if u can find the next Joe Flacco or Danny Woodhead..

#3 Coach Import and Export.. Import a fired HC in CC from Madden into NCAA if he cannot land a job in NFL or chooses to go the college route.. and re jump start his coaching career with hopes of being able to land a HC or Assisstent coach job in Madden CC again in the NFL.

import a current college HC or AC into Madden NFL 14 CC mode who has been successful or a coach who wants to get a taste of the NFL game rather jumping from alabama to the NFL or an FBS school to the NFL and see if he can have success in the big boys league or if he will retrun to college to coach or even retire from coaching..

Dynamic Weather start the game out sunny and hot end it with heavy rain and cool temps

Start a game out in a blizzard and end it in light snow or just cloudy skies and cold temps

Let mother nature decide the the weather forcast from start to finush and u never know what the weather might be by 4th Qtr.. Or at the end of the game dynamaic weather makes ur games more true to life..

They always say if its in the game its in the game..

Well ifs its in the real life games its supposed to be in there games

So if its in the NCAA then its in NCAA Football 14 if its in the NFL its in Madden...

Hope it can be done go chiefs.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 12-25-2012 at 08:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #2
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

Re: Stuff id hope to see in NCAA 14 or 15 same for Madden!

Codemasters have found a way to implement dynamic weather in their Formula One game, so I see now reason why EA has not tried to so the same with their football games. Granted dynamic weather has a much more powerful impact during an auto race than in a football game. Try taking a corner at 120mph in driving rain lol.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #3
Rookie

xcanadaman9x's Arena

OVR: 2

1. I think you mean FCS school and not FBS.
2. Danny Woodhead is actually from Division 2 not FCS
3. I don't think coach exports can actually work, simply from a playbook prospective. While I'd think it's be cool to see, a lot of formations aren't in both games. I mean it wouldn't be the same to see Gary Patterson in the NFL and not running the 4-2-5 or Paul Johnson without the Wishbone.
NFL:Houston Texans
NBA:Houston Rockets
MLB:Texas Rangers
NHL:Buffalo Sabres
Old 12-27-2012, 05:04 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

I want to see a playoff, just like Madden
Old 12-27-2012, 05:47 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I wouldnt mind a system used to add an AD mode element to it.

For example, You start at UAB with a 5mil/yr budget. You can either pay top notch assistant coaches (who bring added benefits, while bad coaches bring negatives, and average coaches do nothing). OC, DC, STC. Hire and fire as you see fit, and they will also leave

That or you can use the money to create recruiting advantages (save up for new practice field, etc). Over time, these upgrades devalue, as 1) they get older [gradual decrease] and 2) other teams upgrade [more drastic decrease]. You can even give money back to the general education fund if you manage to turn enough of a profit, which directly benefits your academics and campus lifestyle.

Idk, thats a lot and I know Ill never see it in my lifetime, but I LOVED seeing my franchise make money in the Maddens of a few years ago.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2012, 11:37 AM   #6
MVP

gausec's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by porterhouse7070
I wouldnt mind a system used to add an AD mode element to it.

For example, You start at UAB with a 5mil/yr budget. You can either pay top notch assistant coaches (who bring added benefits, while bad coaches bring negatives, and average coaches do nothing). OC, DC, STC. Hire and fire as you see fit, and they will also leave

That or you can use the money to create recruiting advantages (save up for new practice field, etc). Over time, these upgrades devalue, as 1) they get older [gradual decrease] and 2) other teams upgrade [more drastic decrease]. You can even give money back to the general education fund if you manage to turn enough of a profit, which directly benefits your academics and campus lifestyle.

Idk, thats a lot and I know Ill never see it in my lifetime, but I LOVED seeing my franchise make money in the Maddens of a few years ago.
Awesome idea I found myself wishing this due to my house rules, I always use ask coach so I have to use different plays so I could be able to hire new coaches and get new playing styles.

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!
Old 12-28-2012, 01:53 PM   #7
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
They always say if its in the game its in the game..
They haven't used that slogan for years
Old 12-28-2012, 06:03 PM   #8
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
They haven't used that slogan for years
I guess they realized they weren't really being truthful when they said it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »