Home

connection to your opponent lost - end game only choice

This is a discussion on connection to your opponent lost - end game only choice within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #9
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: connection to your opponent lost - end game only choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Join the OD as an existing coach (which will be the dude you were right before getting booted) and you don't lose prestige.
What he said
Old 01-23-2013, 04:58 PM   #10
Rookie

Schreck's Arena

OVR: 3

Had the exact same problem as the OP last night in a user game in our OD. It didn't happen the second series each time, kept happening late in the 2nd quarter. Luckily, on the third try we were able to play all the way through. Never had that error before, just came up and said connection lost and made us choose end game.

Never happened before last night, was my first user game in the OD for a few weeks though, so maybe something has cropped up in the past few days to cause it. Annoying.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:48 PM   #11
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Join the OD as an existing coach (which will be the dude you were right before getting booted) and you don't lose prestige.

Shat. I already created another coach and plugged him into the dynasty, so it looks like my original coach was overwritten. I've looked everywhere to try and reload an old file, but no luck. I can't believe I missed "use existing coach" when reloading the dynasty. Thanks for the help anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2013, 06:12 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

This is happening to me in my dynasties right now. I've had to sim 3 national title games in the past two weeks. Something someone else said sparked a thought. Has anyone else noticed that the last patch/update made this game 13, play like last years version? I'm certain I am not the only person here who feels that way, so I apologize if there is a post about this already. Booting and having them rejoin DOES NOT WORK btw.

If I'm not mistaken, it wasn't until said patch/update, that this issue started. Am I right?

Last edited by Leftcoastrider; 01-27-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:39 PM   #13
Just started!

OVR: 0

I haven't noticed much of a difference since the last patch. It's really random as far as our dynasty goes as to when it will not let us play with our playbooks. It does seem to be getting worse the further along we go into the dynasty. I guess I'm going to try creating multiple copies of my playbook to see if that will work. Or, maybe trying to create more than one user profile.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »