Home

Top ten things I wish I did as well as the CPU

This is a discussion on Top ten things I wish I did as well as the CPU within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Top ten things I wish I did as well as the CPU

How about how many broken tackles cpu RB AND WR get. Its getting outta hand. They break AVG 15 tackles a game. Sometimes the QB. Breaks 5 tackles a game. Shrugging off 90 strength DT
Old 01-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #10
Rookie

prd689's Arena

OVR: 5

How about:

1. Computer (Heisman) working a perfect gameplan to ensure it gets the ball with enough time to score before halftime? This happens to me so many times it's sick.

2. A 6 man blitz being blocked by 5 OL to give the qb 10 seconds in the pocket before he finds a wide open receive on that drive before halftime

3. Those pulling linemen and FB blocking who seem to, for some reason, completely miss their only assignment... thus giving you a nice 4 yard TFL.

4. Throwing to your wide open or leading coverage receiver on a crossing route, only to have your WR slow down and the CB or OLB speed up to run the route for him and get picks...

5. Watching your SS who is manned up with a slot guy, decide it would be better to cover teh receiver on the other side of the field... you know, just in case...

6. Watching your 95 carry rating 99 overall RB fumble 4 times in one half because that 75 overall OLB is just in the zone.

7. Watching your 95 overall 94 catch everything WR drop the 3 biggest passes in a game... at home.... always on 3rd down... always for a touchdown...

8. Watching my user controlled DE who correctly reads a zone read not even attempt to make a tackle on the QB even though they are so close he might as well be wearing his jersey.

Ugh... the list goes on and on.... It's just Heisman garbage... maddening...

EDIT:
One more HUGE thing I forgot to add, was the nice *** stickem our OL seems to have. Running on the outside? Great!!! Running between tackles? What? Why would my guy plow in to the backend of his OL (you're gross for thinking that) only to have his legs just keep on churning, despite my attempts to move around him but can't... UGH! Pisses me off to no end.

Last edited by prd689; 01-24-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

I can agree more with this last list. How about whoever is manned up on a rb that runs a block then release route always just ends up blitzing leaving the rb wide open even if it is 3rd and 20 and you told your team it is going to be a pass
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »