Home

LSU ONLY PLAYING 10 REGULAR SEASON GAMES?

This is a discussion on LSU ONLY PLAYING 10 REGULAR SEASON GAMES? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2013, 10:47 PM   #1
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16
LSU ONLY PLAYING 10 REGULAR SEASON GAMES?

At this point you have to be kidding me. So I'm playing my NIU dynasty, getting clobbered vs. Ohio, and I SEE THAT LSU ONLY PLAYED 10 REGULAR SEASON GAMES, IS 7-3 AND IN THE SEC CHAMPIONSHIP? EA, get your stuff together man!

Last edited by MarylandMan; 03-05-2013 at 09:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
I can feel your anger from here. Judging by the post that is. Been there.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-05-2013, 09:19 PM   #3
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: LSU ONLY PLAYING 10 REGULAR SEASON GAMES?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
I can feel your anger from here. Judging by the post that is. Been there.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
I've seen 11 plenty of times, but 10 takes the cake. Crap cake, that is lol. And I'm not mad, just really like annoyed that my realistic rosters al went to nuaght. They even had the correct rankings, and future conferences, like you know, Maryland in Big 10, etc.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:14 AM   #4
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

when you change teams in custom conferences it can get screwed up. i move one at a time or replace one at a time and it helps instead of just moving a bunch a teams here then there. its the user moves messing it up.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:51 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
At this point you have to be kidding me. So I'm playing my NIU dynasty, getting clobbered vs. Ohio, and I SEE THAT LSU ONLY PLAYED 10 REGULAR SEASON GAMES, IS 7-3 AND IN THE SEC CHAMPIONSHIP? EA, get your stuff together man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
I've seen 11 plenty of times, but 10 takes the cake. Crap cake, that is lol. And I'm not mad, just really like annoyed that my realistic rosters al went to nuaght. They even had the correct rankings, and future conferences, like you know, Maryland in Big 10, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
when you change teams in custom conferences it can get screwed up. i move one at a time or replace one at a time and it helps instead of just moving a bunch a teams here then there. its the user moves messing it up.
First, I saw a bunch of users with 9/10 games back in NCAA 10/11. Whichever year was first year with custom schedules.

Second, Someone posted on here that when you change schedules use the regenerate schedule feature this year and remove the known games, that seems to fix the problem more often than not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2013, 05:14 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcduggan
First, I saw a bunch of users with 9/10 games back in NCAA 10/11. Whichever year was first year with custom schedules.

Second, Someone posted on here that when you change schedules use the regenerate schedule feature this year and remove the known games, that seems to fix the problem more often than not.
Thanks for posting this because our Rags to Riches PS3 dynasty has this issue with non-user teams and it drives me crazy. We're almost done with year 5 and I'll try this when I start to schedule year 6.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »