Home

WTF is up with this??

This is a discussion on WTF is up with this?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2013, 09:42 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam_db
So ive tried to play a game against Miss St in my offline dynasty 3 separate times and each time this is what happens every time i do so... anyone seen this and know how to fix it?

Attachment 56365

PS. I know i could just move on but i really want to play this game because i was the Miss St coach last season so its a cool back story.
When you coached Miss State did you use custom playbooks? If so, you never changed it back to default so Miss State is still trying to use your custom playbook but they don't have it. Something like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-18-2013, 12:54 PM   #18
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: WTF is up with this??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimLawNYC
I'm having a similar issue in an Online Dynasty; is there any way to edit coaches and fix this issue in an OD?
This happened a couple of weeks ago in our OD and it's easy to fix. I'm the coach of SMU. Another user had Miami and was playing a CPU NC State that used to be user controlled and was glitched. Since we were full with 12 guys, we couldn't just have someone join to fix the pbs so I did it. Here's how you can fix it without any issues:
  1. Someone quits the OD or is booted by the commish
  2. The commish then reinvites this person and he joins as the bugged team *****
  3. Fix the bugged playbooks by giving them real ones
  4. Drop out of the OD again and get reinvited by the commish
  5. Rejoin the OD as your original team*****

***** Here's the most important thing. When you're rejoining the OD, make sure to NOT create a new coach. As long as you rejoin as an existing coach, then you won't lose any prestige, contract goals, coach longevity pitches, etc. If you create a new coach, then he'll have D- prestige and 0 years with his team.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 03-18-2013, 08:08 PM   #19
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: WTF is up with this??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
This happened a couple of weeks ago in our OD and it's easy to fix. I'm the coach of SMU. Another user had Miami and was playing a CPU NC State that used to be user controlled and was glitched. Since we were full with 12 guys, we couldn't just have someone join to fix the pbs so I did it. Here's how you can fix it without any issues:
  1. Someone quits the OD or is booted by the commish
  2. The commish then reinvites this person and he joins as the bugged team *****
  3. Fix the bugged playbooks by giving them real ones
  4. Drop out of the OD again and get reinvited by the commish
  5. Rejoin the OD as your original team*****

***** Here's the most important thing. When you're rejoining the OD, make sure to NOT create a new coach. As long as you rejoin as an existing coach, then you won't lose any prestige, contract goals, coach longevity pitches, etc. If you create a new coach, then he'll have D- prestige and 0 years with his team.
This worked great (though I had to sim past the problem game anyway because we had our dynasty set to 2-star teams and the coach couldn't rejoin as the problem team until after I had advanced the week). Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »