Home

Importing, Exporting this year?

This is a discussion on Importing, Exporting this year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Importing, Exporting this year?

NCAA football 13 and Madden 13 was the first year i didn't buy the games at release nor did i buy them at all cuz they removed the import, export feature. If they do not give that back to us i will not buy them again. Anyone else feel this way? I just like things realistic not fake like madden 13 with there fake players in the draft. After your star senior you've watched since he was a freshmen, don't you want to see where he goes in the NFL and how he progresses? I sure do. Please give your thoughts on this. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2013, 08:14 PM   #2
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Importing, Exporting this year?

So, do you only play like 1 or 2 seasons of NCAA?
Old 03-29-2013, 09:28 PM   #3
Rookie

I didn't buy 13 for the exact same reason. And, like you, I won't buy either again without being able to export draft classes.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:30 AM   #4
Rookie

I can somewhat see why you wouldn't purchase Madden because of this (although IMO it's a dumb reason) but why NCAA? It really changes nothing for that game. I guess your ok with the CPU generated players for NCAA but not for Madden? I really don't get it.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:33 AM   #5

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24
Hopefully not. The draft classes were always ridiculous and bad anyways.

Ccm drafts (and even old madden drafts) >>>>>>> exported.

That being said I'm skipping both, but not for this reason.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Eats a Cracker
I didn't buy 13 for the exact same reason. And, like you, I won't buy either again without being able to export draft classes.
Very disappointing that the export feature was not in the game, I hope that along with the coaching carousel is fixed.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:56 AM   #7
Rookie

shadow2201's Arena

OVR: 9

Exporting was a huge thing for me but I did buy both games, although I sold them both when I got The Show! It's nice to have real players in the draft for Madden even if the draft class is a little wacky! I'm not one to play 10 seasons with a team in a particular game, I'd play 4 or 5 seasons and that would be plenty! Madden, although I liked the new physics, really didn't interest me much this year, played about 2 seasons with the Jags and haven't touched it since! NCAA I played a little more but still lost interest! Hopefully the importing of draft classes is brought back because even though it's a little off on how guys are ranked, drafted, etc, it was still a cool option!
Old 04-02-2013, 09:51 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 5

I rented Madden this year because of this reason I will not buy it until it is included again. I could care less what made up stories and players are involved. Leave it up to the "gamer" to decide what rosters are used and if we can import them. Keep your back stories and fake players and give the gamers what they want, take a lesson from The Show give us more control on the rosters and get out of the way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »