Home

NCAA News confirmed for this week!

This is a discussion on NCAA News confirmed for this week! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA News confirmed for this week!

I think we can all count on the physics engine from Madden being in this years NCAA. I know everyone loves the idea of putting in D1-AA teams but how about they focus on getting the D1-A teams accurately detailed (jerseys, stadiums, etc) first.
With the new consoles coming out & the upcoming lawsuit decision with the NCAA, we shouldn't expect too much out of this years NCAA. EA isn't going to invest millions of dollars a game that could potentially disappear depending on the lawsuit.
I'll be happy with a more realistic coaching carousel & recruiting process and hoping a decent physics engine...
Old 04-02-2013, 05:46 PM   #34
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

I wouldn't be surprised if all of these teases are just for Infinity, hopefully v2 which includes some of what people are hoping for, but that'd just be a footnote/bullet point compared to the change from NCAA 13.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:09 PM   #35
Rookie

AustinMG82's Arena

OVR: 1

If it turns out just to be Madden's engine I'll be pissed. Because Madden frustrates me. Half the players look like Kevin Ware out there... too soon?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »