Home

NCAA Football 14 Video - First Look at New Gameplay Engine

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Video - First Look at New Gameplay Engine within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2013, 10:26 AM   #241
bnb
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 14 Video - First Look at New Gameplay Engine

i might change my mind at some point, but as it stands now, i've never been less excited for a ncaa game. i've been playing ea sports ncaa games since they started making them, so i've been a passenger on all the hype trains. i don't know if it's because i'm just getting older, or i'm finally done buying the same-old, tired marketing they throw at us every year, but the list of "features" they yank out and put back year after year is getting pretty annoying.

i would gladly pay $100 for a well-made, realistic football game with fictional teams from any developer, independent or otherwise. where are the kickstarters for that? "maximum football" from a few years back tried. sierra had it nailed with "front page sports" back in the day. as long as the developer has an eye toward open-source development and gives us modding tools, the community would explode and we'd have every team we could think of.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2013, 10:33 AM   #242
MVP

OVR: 0

I'm bummed and tired of these computer generated gameplay vids. I actually would love to see 2 people actually playing the game and carrying out these animation instead of it being put together from an angle im never going to play from nor does it actually exist in the game.

Im excited for the footplanting I seen so far and hopefully weight and momentum play a crucial part in this on both sides of the ball and not heavily focused on the ball carrier.
Old 04-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #243
MVP

OVR: 0

Was this supposed to be stickied? Seemed weird looking for this particular thread and finding it on the second page.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »